:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
someone need to text kirk stat and tell him there's 22 million for him this year if he refuse to sign that franchise tag

lynch broke off saleh a crumb with the malcolm smith signing 
laugh.gif

lynch broke off saleh a crumb with the malcolm smith signing :lol:

Apart from winning the Super Bowl MVP and playing for that nasty SEA defense, I am not too familiar with him.

*paging red* good signing or naw?

take a close look at the player on the right who is completely oblivious off in his own world while malcolm smith is trying to hype up the LB group

lmao this guy ray ray 
laugh.gif

Apart from winning the Super Bowl MVP and playing for that nasty SEA defense, I am not too familiar with him.

*paging red* good signing or naw?
its an okay signing if we gave him nothing. he was pretty damn bad in oakland.

Considering who we were throwing out at inside line backer last year we definitely needed some depth. I doubt linebacker is going to be addressed until the later rounds of the draft if at all considering all of the needs we have so might as well grab a guy who can play right away if needed.

i think lynch brought him in for his leadership. that seems to be a strength of his.

who knows, maybe going back to the seattle style of defense will put him back on track. he's only 27.

Last edited:

i think lynch brought him in for his leadership. that seems to be a strength of his.

who knows, maybe going back to the seattle style of defense will put him back on track. he's only 27.
I think working with Bowman will help influence him getting better at coverage.  I like the signing.  As long as it is not an expensive signing.

Baalke era, there would be nothing but crickets and reports of disgruntled free agents after visiting San Francisco/Santa Clara

Baalke era, there would be nothing but crickets and reports of disgruntled free agents after visiting San Francisco/Santa Clara

baalke and york so cheap, they probably had these free agents paying for their own airfare to santa clara and hotel accommodations

i'll take malcolm smith over wilhoite ANY DAY

someone get on that Lynch-birdman handrub gif ASAP

Last edited:
ProFootballTalk‏ @ProFootballTalk
I don't buy for a second the notion that adding Brian Hoyer takes the 49ers out of the mix for Kirk Cousins.

:nerd:

Give me Brandon Williams over Poe. Poe is on the precipice of breaking down. Fat dudes with back problems is a recipe for disaster.

Been working all day and damn near missed all the hot Niner News! 

Big ups to everyone on NT for the updates! Y'all the MVP's

Juszczyk. Red, you a bad brotha man.

The Lynch Mob bout to make its mark in 2017. 

I'm calling it right now. We makin the got damn playoffs, with or without Cousins.

Last edited:
today was a great day for the fan base. tomorrow might be even better. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Please no to Alshon.... or Bouye tbh. My cousin keeps raving about Bouye...im not sold. But he is all over whoever the big name DB is every year :smh: . Not a fan of signing DB's that have good seasons on contract years.

I don't want Alshon either unless it was for cheap, which ain't happening. I rather sign Pryor tbh.

i think they're done at WR and will look to grab a corey davis or mike williams in the draft.

brandon williams would be a big pick up. dude is a massive immovable object in the center of the Dline. it would be a little overkill after signing mitchell, but hey, if you want to really fix the run D, there's your solution.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom