:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only way Lynch makes it to 250lbs is if he start abusing adderall to train again. Would be a shame if he cut down on the pounds just to be suspended again. 

Unless he makes a big splash this year he's as good as gone by next season in my book. 

High 260's is a good weight for Lynch. That's where he was when came into the league. 250's a too low. He's a big *** dude.

I think he's going to have a really good year. He's in his contract year and his wife is pregnant with their third child. Time to cash out.

Last edited:
Also just a friendly reminder that in 2013 Trent Baalke chose Vance McDonald in the 2nd round with pick #55 thereby passing on:

1.Eddie Lacey RB (round 2 pick #61)

2. Travis Kelce TE (round 3 pick #63)

3. Tyrann Mathieu S (round 3 pick #69) our 3rd rounder was late (Corey Lemonier) 

4. Jordan Reed TE (round 3 pick #85)

5. David Bakhitari OT (round 4 pick #109)

6. Juice FB (round 4 pick #130) instead we took Quinton Patton (round 4 pick #128) could have had Kyle over Patton in 2013 now we have Kyle over Patton in 2017, thanks for setting us back Baalke

7. Latavius Murray RB (round 6 pick #181) we instead took Nick Moody 1 pick earlier (round 6 pick #180)

All these players went later in the draft than Vance and all of them are at least 1x Pro Bowlers (vance is a 0x pro bowler).

smokin.gif
  nice work in 2013 baalke

Last edited:
Never liked Vance at Rice.

Patton was a really good college WR, so I have no issue with that pick. He was getting comped to Reggie Wayne during the draft process.

Still makes me excited to see Juice is a 49er now. 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Eric Reid basically the only worthwhile pick Baalke made in 2013.

Quinton Patton, Quinton Dial, Tank Carradine, Nick Moody, Marcus Lattimore, Vance McDonald ain't really amounted to ****! 

Hindsight is 20-20 but the 2013 draft was money and we whiffed on 3 pro bowlers we realistically could have had. 

Baalke was wildin out in 2014 too, like we for real passed on Derek Carr and Teddy Bridgewater for Jimmie Ward in 2014? 
eek.gif

At least that looks OKAY compared to picking Brandon Thomas 3 picks before Devonta Freeman went. 
eyes.gif

No surprise we so deep in the hole when you really look at it. 

To be fair, everyone passed on Derek Carr. If they re-did that draft, he'd go #1 overall. 

To be fair, everyone passed on Derek Carr. If they re-did that draft, he'd go #1 overall. 
IDK ABOUT THAT DAWG

Just look at the 2014 1st rounders: Khalil Mack, Ryan Shazier, Jadveon Clowney, Mike Evans, Anthony Barr, Zack Martin, CJ Mosley, Haha Clinton-Dix

1st round 2014 was LOADED

Last edited:
******* Raiders been running train at the draft lately

Khalil Mack, Derek Carr, Amaari Cooper 

Where da fuq was our vision and mans at lmao

IDK ABOUT THAT DAWG

Just look at the 2014 1st rounders: Khalil Mack, Ryan Shazier, Jadveon Clowney, Mike Evans, Anthony Barr, Zack Martin, CJ Mosley, Haha Clinton-Dix

1st round 2014 was LOADED
I would take Carr over every single one of those guys without hesitation.

Carr is a top 5 QB in the NFL, imo. Remove Carr from their team, and they'd be lucky to go .500. Their defense is terrible.

Last edited:
I would take Carr over every single one of those guys without hesitation.

Carr is a top 5 QB in the NFL, imo. Remove Carr from their team, and they'd be lucky to go .500. Their defense is terrible.

Top 5?

I can't agree with that one.

-Brady
-Rodgers
-Brees
-Ben
-Ryan

Those are 5 I'd take in a heartbeat over Carr. He is phenomenal though.

Carr is def going 1 in a redraft. QB over everything. Especially an MVP caliber QB.

Imagine Carr on the Texans right now. The Pats would have a serious problem on their hands.

Last edited:
Its always eaiser to judge the past. Every year theres a debate of they should've went this route instead of the one a team took.

I dont know if carr goes 1. Mariota and winston are up there.

Edit: nevermind thats the draft where bortles and manzel were the top 2 qbs selected. So yes Carr would be #1 no hesitation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom