:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like clockwork.
1729469138202.png

I think Kyle’s days are numbered.

I smell rebuild going forward.

Purdy, Kittle, CMC, Warner, Lenoir, Mustapha, Greenlaw, Puni, and Bosa are the only ones worth keeping. Everyone else can take a hike.

Purdy deserves a better coaching staff. I hope he’s forcing those errant throws that turn into picks so they can get rid of Kyle. I do NOT see ay connection whatsoever between coach and QB and this is huge if you want to win a SB.

We aint doing shiit this year
If they don't win next week against Dallas. Wrap it up.

It was embarrassing that they allowed Mahomes run like that. Icing on the cake was him dropping Mustapha at the goal line. Disgusting.

Good start for Pearsall, though. I can see him get more and more comfortable out there.

Kyle has lost the locker room. Kyle has lost Brock because Kyle is a prxxk.

The NFL has the book on Kyle and Kyle isn’t intelligent enough to not only adapt but have situational awareness as well.

I’d pick Purdy over Kyle any day of the week.

York doesn’t have the balls so I don’t expect him to do what is necessary. I hope he proves me wrong

I’m done with Shanahan

I believe that this season is still salvageable, but I wouldn’t blame others who don’t.
The irony here is that the only thing that gives me hope is that the chiefs were trash for a stretch last year. They got Andy and we got the “offensive guru” Shanny.

Kyle has lost the locker room. Kyle has lost Brock because Kyle is a prxxk.

The NFL has the book on Kyle and Kyle isn’t intelligent enough to not only adapt but have situational awareness as well.

I’d pick Purdy over Kyle any day of the week.

York doesn’t have the balls so I don’t expect him to do what is necessary. I hope he proves me wrong

I’m done with Shanahan
Been done with Kyle. Man got more than enough offensive weapons and hasn’t pulled off 1 Super Bowl.

Losing Aiyuk for the season sucks, but it wasn’t like he was doing anything this year anyways. Dropping so many balls. Commentators keep saying slow start.. it’s week 8 now lol, half the season damn near.

I think Pearsall can really help us once he starts getting more burn. We really need Greenlaw and CMC, those are impact players. We can still get hot, just gotta get healthy. Shanahan needs to figure it out, just hasn’t executed well at all this season.

Back
Top Bottom