:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want ARob, but I don't think Garcon's age has any bearing. He's the type of WR that ages like fine wine, ala Anquan Boldin. He's 31. I think he's got plenty of quality years left.
Imagine if Anquan was not retired and still playing with the Niners and a quarterback with the name of Jimmy G :wow:

I haven't really watched him since coming into the league. I remember liking him coming out of college. He had 9 sacks in 2016. :emoji_eyes:

49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 probably seen more of him

I haven't really watched him since coming into the league. I remember liking him coming out of college. He had 9 sacks in 2016. :emoji_eyes:

49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 probably seen more of him
Yeah I watch a lot of Skins games it’s the local team. I’d be willing to bet skins end up retaining him when healthy he was a quality player for them. He’s a real strong dude you would think being 6”6 he’d get out leveraged more often. 2016 he was disruptive he was one league leaders in forced fumbles.

Just sign Norwell and Arob so I can rest at EASE!!! Every time I see red81 red81 posting on my notifications and see that tweet load up.
Got me like....
giphy.gif

Id rather have ARob than Norwell personally. I feel like Sitton would be just as good of a pickup but i dont feel like we could get another WR as good as Robinson this offseason.

But id take both as well

Great breakdown from Baldy. Seattle played a lot more man this year than they have in the past. Sherman will get back to playing predominantly zone under Robert Saleh. Dude might be the best zone CB I've ever seen. Amazing combination of eyes, awareness, and route recognition.

Keenum to the broncos. Wonder if he’ll strive in Denver.

Denver paying for another one good year qb? >D

Back
Top Bottom