:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know about you guys, but this **** excites me. I want the Rams to be a juggernaut because I feel damn good about Jimmy, Shanny, and our squad. I enjoy parity and especially want to see huge division clashes again. Those Harbaugh games against the Seacocks were ******* EPIC.

Remember when Detroit was undefeated in ‘11 and we walked into their house and beat them? Remember how Frank averaged like 20 ypc hat day? Harbaugh neutralized Suh with a **** ton of wham blocks. Will Shanny scheme something like that into the fold when we play the rams this season?

Remember when Detroit was undefeated in ‘11 and we walked into their house and beat them? Remember how Frank averaged like 20 ypc hat day? Harbaugh neutralized Suh with a **** ton of wham blocks. Will Shanny scheme something like that into the fold when we play the rams this season?

What a great game i remember that vividly.

We owned the lions

That game Suh was so frustrated he was looking to just punish Anthony Davis every opportunity he had instead of tryin to make a play.

Good cuz if we don’t get this guard situation figured out Los Angeles is going to be putting Jimmy Garoppolo on the spit roast between suh and Donald

If Landry had his 2016 season in 2017, he doesn't make it to 9. That ankle injury might be a blessing for the Niners.

If Landry had his 2016 season in 2017, he doesn't make it to 9. That ankle injury might be a blessing for the Niners.

Yep

Type of pick average 49er fan gonna hate when Minkah Fitzpatrick is on the board but Minkah can’t have the impact an edge rusher can.

Back
Top Bottom