:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Niners have three picks tomorrow. This is where it gets good. Players I really like:

EDGE
Harold Landry
Obo Okoronkwo
Kemoko Turay
Uchenna Nwosu

DT
Maurice Hurst

LB
Fred Warner

CB
Josh Jackson
Isaiah Oliver
Quenton Meeks

WR
Anthony Miller
Dante Pettis
Michael Gallup

RB
Ronald Jones

IOL(Interior)
James Daniels

Last edited:
Niners have three picks tomorrow. This is where it gets good. Players I really like:

EDGE
Harold Landry
Obo Okoronkwo
Kemoko Turay
Uchenna Nwosu

LB
Fred Warner

CB
Josh Jackson
Isaiah Oliver
Quenton Meeks

WR
Anthony Miller
Dante Pettis
Michael Gallup

RB
Ronald Jones

IOL(Interior)
James Daniels
Please add Darius Leonard to this list.
And Derrius Guice
Courtland Sutton deserves to be on there too.
Dallas Goedert
Austin Corbett

1C5309B2-9634-4AB2-A334-4D8C808784A8.png

More like mike MAGAclinchey :nerd:

:lol:

Christian Kirk is a guy I totally forgot about. He feels like a John Lynch type of guy.

now that the tears have been wiped away and i'm no longer intoxicated with sorrow, i'm not even mad at the mcglinchey pick. i see lynch is trying to replicate the model that baalke started in 2010: build through the trenches. we saw how anthony davis and mike iupati made the 49ers offense physical and go through a renaissance. i'm hoping that joshua garnett and mcglinchey bring that **** back.

with staley getting old, this is a changing of the guard....(or tackle)

now that the tears have been wiped away and i'm no longer intoxicated with sorrow, i'm not even mad at the mcglinchey pick. i see lynch is trying to replicate the model that baalke started in 2010: build through the trenches. we saw how anthony davis and mike iupati made the 49ers offense physical and go through a renaissance. i'm hoping that joshua garnett and mcglinchey bring that **** back.

with staley getting old, this is a changing of the guard....(or tackle)

Yeah I'm in the same place. LT is a premium position and I dont know when they are going to get a chance again to draft a guy who could be a cornerstone left tackle for a decade so I'm not mad if it pans out. It's not a sexy pick, but men i get it.

Not the sexy pick but if he plays at that blue chip level it’s worth it. Dallas built that line on back to back first round O line picks: Zach Martin and Travis Frederick.

Still pretty upset about the pick.. makes it worst that he turns 25 in Aug... all this build and hype for this draft and it was very underwhelming as a 49er fan

Back
Top Bottom