:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that Dez is saying him being a free agent right now is his decision means either no one is calling him or he’s waiting for that phone call from Lynch.

I’m good with the WRs we got. We don’t need dez. ESP if he wants more than what the ravens offered. Ez pass

Lynch and Shanny too high on our current WR corps to even consider it.

I could be wrong but I think Dez missed the boat with the Ravens, 21 mill 3 years is good money for a WR his age, not a ton of competition just the 3rd incarnation of King Krab, Snead IV, and the fastest dude in Madden Breshard Perriman... Dez could have been their #1.

He will get a 1 year deal it will be for around 7 to 8 million. He defintely took a calculated risk passing on the Ravens offer but he will be Ok.

This situation has a little bit of a Terrell Owens feel. Talented enough to contribute on just about every team but too Volatile of a personality to add to a team who values chemistry.

Bros, I don't think our fans realize how nasty this offense is going to be this year. Kyle's 21 personnel(RB/FB/TE/2WR) with Juice and McKinnon and the new OL is going to be a nightmare to match up against.

If defenses out in base, he'll have Jimmy throw at them with mismatches everywhere. Most LB and S can't keep up with Juice or McKinnon; if defenses come out in nickel, they'll make DBs tackle and slash 'em with outside zone runs lol. This season should look a lot like the Jaguar game where Kyle killed them with his 21 personnel package.

This offense is going to be so ******* exciting.

Bros, I don't think our fans realize how nasty this offense is going to be this year. Kyle's 21 personnel(RB/FB/TE/2WR) with Juice and McKinnon and the new OL is going to be a nightmare to match up against.

If defenses out in base, he'll have Jimmy throw at them with mismatches everywhere. Most LB and S can't keep up with Juice or McKinnon; if defenses come out in nickel, they'll make DBs tackle and slash 'em with outside zone runs lol. This season should look a lot like the Jaguar game where Kyle killed them with his 21 personnel package.

This offense is going to be so ****ing exciting.
You would make a good hypeman

that jags game was so good
By far my favorite of the season. From jimmy g to the meltdown on the jags sideline to them saying this was gon be a “T-shirt game” to putting up 40+ To kittle doing the stone cold Td celebration

I watch jimmy g highlights from that game atleast weekly man. No joke.

The roar of that Faithful crowd man. Haven’t heard it that loud since the harbaugh days. :pimp:

Nvm. Got my fix for the day...
giphy.gif

I plan on taking a couple niners in fantasy this year. Jimmy helped me win my league last year. Hopefully these guys don't get hyped up too much and fly under the radar

This offense is going to be so ****ing exciting.

Red, stop it bro...it’s too dang early to get me this riled up.

Gonna be a long summer..im gonna have to satisfy my sports’ needs watching and rewatching highlights of steph lifting his finals mvp trophy to hold me over until niners season

Kyle is going to terrorize DCs with this backfield. This backfield presents so many matchup problems for opposing DCs.

Matchup a LB on Juice(nasty play design/wheel route by Juice here). Most are too slow to keep up:

giphy.gif

Jet flexed out wide to isolate a LB in space is a problem:

Zeke-What_ek2vod.gif

DC goes nickel and brings in his DBs for better matchups, and Kyle counters by dialing up the stretch game with his shiny new-and-improved OL. Jet hits the Jets. :nthat::evil:

mckinnon-wk5.gif

Unfortunate: Victor Bourne, Reed, James, and Pettis were all taking reps at punt returner

and Bourne made one pretty deep catch from a Nick Mullens throw in 11 on 11s

but he has been and is a bubble player and probably just became a fringe one

A friend of mine went to AA's benefit in Sacramento last night and supposedly Sherman asked how many drinks she had and if he could buy her one.

I LOL'd because she was with her man who heard that entire conversation :lol:

Back
Top Bottom