:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
two kids from north bay boutta be in the superbowl and neither one wearing red and gold :frown:

brady gonna retire and go out the way he came in: beating the rams in the super bowl? the future ESPN movie just writes and directs itself.

Why though? Because they’re good? Because they’re so called “cheaters”?

We’re getting to witness two all time greats. I can’t hate on that just because they’re good.
I don't buy into the whole cheating thing. I just want to see another team to win.

How much is trent brown gonna get cashed out this season? We returned a gift to the pats for them giving us jimmy jesus

How much is trent brown gonna get cashed out this season? We returned a gift to the pats for them giving us jimmy jesus

He could be the highest paid tackle in the league in two months. He could also weigh 400+ lbs after signing that new contract lol.

He's the perfect balance of knowledge and entertainment, also helps that he can't hide his enthusiasm for the game and it gives the broadcast life.

Was listening to sports radio while in traffic and national folks still up in arms about the missed P.I. call for the saints

Here’s my take: **** THE SAINTS those same media folks and saints fans weren’t trippin when the ref incorrectly threw a flag on ahmad brooks on some phantom *** personal foul. Clean strip sack that would’ve iced the game for the niners. Lots of **** couldve gone different that season but we’ve talked about it here, niners win that game in new orleans, we have homefield advantage and play the NFCCG at home instead of seattle. Live by the ref, die by the ref..**** em

Back
Top Bottom