:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only a matter a time until Trey is too undeniably good to keep on ice.

Also, I hope Deebo doesnt suffer from the injury bug his whole career. He's too good. But he looks for too much contact.

He’s clowning the 2nd team defense it’s time for him to play the first

Another sharp day for Trey Lance. I have him as 7-8 in 11 on 11 situations. All four of his deep red zone snaps ended in TDS.”

I know it’s only two highlights but between this one and the off balance deep one yesterday I’m absolutely loving the effortless nature he’s slingin’ em :wow: :pimp:

Did it with ease too.

If Trey starts opening day, I'm putting both of my Jimmy jerseys on the OfferUp clearance rack.

I'm ready cause Trey making me fuhhgetbout Kyle Pitts!!!!

:wow: Brosizz is finally coming around fellas :lol:

still early days, but im loving what im hearing and seeing from Trey. I know there are people who want Jimmy traded so Trey can start right out of the gates but i love the idea of having both, I think it’s great to have Jimmy in that QB room. Our squad is too nice right now fellas and I dont want Josh Rosen coming in if (God forbid) something happened to Trey

Pumped for this season to say the least fellas! We got something here :evil:

Trey not starting week 1. Pump the brakes.
Probably not, but his time is coming real soon. There have been 14 quarterbacks drafted in the top 5 in the last 10 years, and only Jared Goff sat more than half of a season. Of the 14 QBs:

-nine QBs started week 1
-one QB started week 4
-two QBs started week 5
-one QB started week 8
-one QB started week 11

Not a single QB drafted in the top 5 didnt takeover at some point during his rookie year.

Also, I dont know who this is, but I agree with this wholeheartedly.:

Screenshot_20210804-202447_Twitter.jpg

Probably not, but his time is coming real soon. There have been 14 quarterbacks drafted in the top 5 in the last 10 years, and only Jared Goff sat more than half of a season. Of the 14 QBs:

-nine QBs started week 1
-one QB started week 4
-two QBs started week 5
-one QB started week 8
-one QB started week 11

Not a single QB drafted in the top 5 didnt takeover at some point during his rookie year.

Meh. I cant be bothered to check who those QB’s are so i could be wrong, but I’m gona assume they were all dog **** teams if they were drafting top 5. Not the case here sir.

Edit— that being said, if Jimbo is starting it’ll mean he’s doing a good job and winning games. Can’t imagine him having a long leash if he’s not playing well AND we arent winning if Trey keeps it up in camp/preseason

I’m excited for when Trey gets his chance, but I’m all for Jim keeping it away from him if it means he’s playing well and we are winning

Last edited:
Meh. I cant be bothered to check who those QB’s are so i could be wrong, but I’m gona assume they were all dog **** teams if they were drafting top 5. Not the case here sir.

Edit— that being said, if Jimbo is starting it’ll mean he’s doing a good job and winning games. Can’t imagine him having a long leash if he’s not playing well AND we arent winning if Trey keeps it up in camp/preseason

I’m excited for when Trey gets his chance, but I’m all for Jim keeping it away from him if it means he’s playing well and we are winning

I think the fact that we are stacked makes the idea of putting Trey in there even more exciting. He could take us to the next level. And I am not one of those people who subscribe to the idea that sitting and learning is better than playing.

Im on board for Trey, but not week 1. Im excited to have him but Im not gonna throw a rook in there in the early part of the season. Only way he sees the field is if Jimmy stinks it up or gets injured.

Back
Top Bottom