:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where my “we’re going to kill them” confident gang at? :lol: still a very winnable game but clearly Rogers gonna get some deep balls in on us

I think it had the early signs of a shootout game, we just gotta start shooting soon

Now we need to throw the ball. Let’s see if Jimmy has it in him. I’m not holding my breath.

Oh jeez you guys are too much

Blame demeco? The defense has played like fire it’s just been two huge chunk plays from one of the goat QBs

if you weren’t expecting plays like that from Aaron Rodgers tonightn you need a new gig in footbal

line is getting close they just need to finish. they can’t let him set up/through and make the throw or it’s going for 30+

Oh jeez you guys are too much

Blame demeco? The defense has played like fire it’s just been two huge chunk plays from one of the goat QBs

if you weren’t expecting plays like that from Aaron Rodgers tonightn you need a new gig in footbal

his takes been basura

How is that a take I asked a question lol. Hopefully Demeco makes the necessary in-game adjustments otherwise it will be a LONG night.

Back
Top Bottom