:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just bought my house a few months ago so my neighbors are still getting to know me. My wife opened up all the windows today because It’s nice out and I’m out here screaming out obscenities at the top of my lungs but idgaf. I hope they didn’t think that faded flag outside was a joke

That was a great play call from Shanny. I'm pretty sure Jimmy is still coming in and that was just a designed play. I'm surprised no other RB is even in the rotation with Sermon not having Shanny's trust. I guess he'd rather run Juice as our RB

jimmy still my guy.. mans has shown he isn’t afraid to take a hit time and time again. he downfield ball tho…
Yeah I hear you and all that, but patience running thin and us why Kyle slid the rook in there in a big moment.

Jimmy had like 5 attempts to get it in from the 5yd and 1yd line and struggled mightily lol

Trey ready for it imo and Jimmy still isn't

I just bought my house a few months ago so my neighbors are still getting to know me. My wife opened up all the windows today because It’s nice out and I’m out here screaming out obscenities at the top of my lungs but idgaf. I hope they didn’t think that faded flag outside was a joke
Congrats on the house. The best I could do out here is a tiny condo or Antioch.

Back
Top Bottom