:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to really open that shanny playbook. No mo playing it safeee

Excited to have a fresh offense to look forward to with Trey.

Kittle just can’t stay on the field. The heart and soul of the offense and one of the best weapons in the league, but he’s gonna miss a bunch of games every season. I’m not saying we should trade him, but what do you think we would be able to get if we put that idea out there?

Kittle just can’t stay on the field. The heart and soul of the offense and one of the best weapons in the league, but he’s gonna miss a bunch of games every season. I’m not saying we should trade him, but what do you think we would be able to get if we put that idea out there?

Not much. Better to keep him and get what we can out of him.

Get out

Damn why couldn't Russ be out when we played em lol....No sympathy here. They've had what seems like 10 years straight of no QB injuries while we get em 3 out 4 years :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom