:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m disappointed in Trey Lance in not pushing threw and playing in this game. Unless you physically can’t walk my expectation is that you play until you physically can’t play. I sure hope that weakness doesn’t continue forward for his career. If Lance plays I think we easily win this game.

Pretty sure the team made him sit.

When did Jimmy get here? 2017?

Have we improved on offense since?

Yeah it's time for a permanent change.

Smith, Kaepernick, and Jimmy G

When we could've had Rodgers, Mahomes, Watson, or Brady.

When I'm used to Montana and Young. Or heck I'll even take Jeff Garcia. He never played scared.

Kill me now

what? lol

why even risk him tonight? this team ain’t making the playoffs

Dude stop it……as a football player you are only asked to play your hardest for only less than a month out of the year. 20 days at the most. Practice doesn’t really count to me. Either you put everything on the line or you don’t.

When did Jimmy get here? 2017?

Have we improved on offense since?

Yeah it's time for a permanent change.

Smith, Kaepernick, and Jimmy G

When we could've had Rodgers, Mahomes, Watson, or Brady.

Kill me now

That last part is painfully accurate. I’m sick.

Last home win a year ago. Jimmy on the hot seat cuz trey taking over

Teams have adjusted to the middle of the field. We flat out don’t throw the ball outside. Why would anyone cover it? The offense is stale because of it. Need Trey in from here on out. This feels like Alex Smith era all over again. Never feels like we are going to score when we have the ball.

that goes straight back to the coaching/front office

I agree completely. They got a pass for last season with all the injuries, especially coming off a super bowl run in 2019. Hell they got a pass for 2018 with Jimmy going down, and there was no expectations for 2017. But anything from this season on, they deserve to be torn a new one and put on the hot seat.

This isn’t Chip Kelly or Tomsula. They’ve had 5 seasons to make stuff happen. If they look lost and with no long term plan come week 18, people need to be on the hot seat. No first rounders the next two seasons on top of that.

Shanahan and Lynch are on the hot seat. I hope the local media COOKS them after this game.

Back
Top Bottom