:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F355E8F4-15CC-41CB-BB8A-B5827B8F25F5.jpeg

Niners going back to LA with more momentum. Best believe Kyle will have this team ready to go!!!

Dudes were a first down away and/or a last minute defensive stop away from knocking the 49ers out and making the Saints first round sacrificial lambs.

Spend 60 minutes reminding them of the self inflicted problem they caused please.

Alright guys im going to LA next weekend. Someone pls help a brother out with cheapest flight and tix for game. Bwi(baltimore to lax round trip) thanks

Just like the cowboys game ima be rewatching this packer game all week leading up to the rams game

May watch the last 2 games vs rams.

49ers and Rams been on a collision course since the season started.

We got this far, I think I may have to tone down the Jimmy slander this week cause he is what he is at this point.

Jimmy is proving he got the midas touch in spite of his sorry *** numbers. He made the passes count in the 4th vs GB. More importantly NO PICKS in the 4th!

LFG!!!!!!!!

Just booked my airfare, hopefully game tickets drop... should have bought last night when they were still $4-500

49ers and Rams been on a collision course since the season started.

We got this far, I think I may have to tone down the Jimmy slander this week cause he is what he is at this point.

Jimmy is proving he got the midas touch in spite of his sorry *** numbers. He made the passes count in the 4th vs GB. More importantly NO PICKS in the 4th!

LFG!!!!!!!!
Nah keep that same energy. It's been working, can't change it up now.

Back
Top Bottom