:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Need jimmy to play like college jimmy where he was breaking records at Illinois I think he's lost some of his confidence but it can be regained.

Game day. Won’t say I’m not a bit nervous.

But the defense looks legit enough to keep them in the game.

I just hope Kyle come back to reality and is dialing up lots of runs, quick slants, screens, and play action once the run is established tonight

Jees. Look at the size of that thing
I'm impressed. I wish I had that confidence.
..and size.:rolleyes

But really, I hope tonight's gameplay is good. Time to open up the playbook at let Jimmy be the Jimmy he was when he first arrived to SF.

Which Jimmy is gonna show up tonight fam?!

78E3F9E2-9B92-46BB-B8E7-E65CF2661884.jpeg

hopefully kinlaw and armstead are able to suit up .. stafford’s prone to INTs under pressure against the niners. after that stupid *** broncos game, i want us to win the TO battle tonite by at least two

hopefully kinlaw and armstead are able to suit up .. stafford’s prone to INTs under pressure against the niners. after that stupid *** broncos game, i want us to win the TO battle tonite by at least two

I’m kinda surprised the injury report and active list isn’t out yet… game is in like 6 hours lol.

Stafford is like Jimmy in that he throws up a couple balls that could be INTs basically every game. I like our defenses chances on hauling one or two of those in. Hufanga Gipson Charvarious Ward Emanuel Moseley it’s yo time to get yo shine on.

On offense I think Danny Gray for sure out tho because they elevated Sneed to active from PS. Hope that huge catch preseason isn’t the only highlight we get out of that speedster

if defenses are stacking the box against jimmy and daring him to throw, not sure why he’s launching balls to receivers with 2-3 defenders around them. that INT intended for deebo was just outright poor decision making

if defenses are stacking the box against jimmy and daring him to throw, not sure why he’s launching balls to receivers with 2-3 defenders around them. that INT intended for deebo was just outright poor decision making

hates kyles plays, but makes it exponentially worse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom