:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“first time sean mcvay doesn’t have a touchdown in a game”

“first time a sean mcvay team doesn’t have a 20 yard play in a game”

1664852317015.gif

LFFFGGGGG victory ducking Monday boys!!!!!

It’s my first win in this league!!!! I was gonna go down 0-4 but I stuck with my 49ers DST!!!!

49ers win!!!! I get my first win in this sorry *** work league lmaoooo!!!

VICTORY MONDAY!!!!!!!
I had someone that didn't know a damn thing about football won 1st place in one of my leagues. Now he's an NFL fan. :smh:

Definitely a nice win. Now we have to take care of business on the road against teams that we should beat
Yup we got Carolina and Atlanta on the road next. Jimmy gotta stay solid no picks and the Defense gotta take care of business against Mayfield and Mariota.

We should be 4-2 going into important matchup at home vs the Chiefs

This inconsistent offense still makes me so damn nervous. Defense has to be PERFECT, which it almost is most of the time, but IMO the games are too close going into the late 3rd/4th quarter. One defensive mistake (which can happen to anyone) can end up in a loss or swinging the momentum the other way to the point where Jimmy starts doing his desperation passes and eventual game ending interception.

IMO if your defense is holding the other team to single digit points going into the 4th quarter, you SHOULD be winning comfortably rather than deciding it in the last few minutes…

Last edited:
JWJ and the oline did their thing tonite. JWJ made sure we didn’t get behind the sticks on first down. hopefully another RB steps up to reliably rotate with him because idk if he’s an every down back

i feel you sfc415 sfc415 jimmy makes me nervous, but i guess that’s pretty much all QBs outside of the top 10. stafford threw that game away on a simple bubble screen :lol: my boy feels the same way about derek carr as we do about jimmy. we’re in for a wild season

Back
Top Bottom