:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its MIND BOGGLING that we lose yesterday's game and Purdy is being talked about as the reason.

Purdy was fine, but we need better than fine with CMC out. Obviously the slip ball was unacceptable and should never happen unless its pouring rain. But I wouldnt say he was the reason we lost, or even in the top 5.

Ugly loss, ugly playcalling by Shanahan and was outcoached.
Fred Warner is amazing.
Mason had another great game. (He needs a backup that isn't Deebo)
Kittle had a good game.
Deebo had a good game.
Where was Hargrave and Collins?
Why wasn't Ward on Jefferson on that 97yd td?
Why do we suck on 3rd downs playing both sides of the ball? lol
IMO, I'm not surprised by Aiyuk's performance so far. He missed a lot of training time being a stupid. I think he's going to have a average year and a lot of people will criticize him all season long.
Trent was looking bad too yesterday.
Internet is funny. People were crying that if Pearsall was playing, his speed would've been the difference maker and the Niners would've won. How do people know this? He hasn't even played a snap lol.

Niners are 1-1. Nothing to worry about.

Just block dude at this point. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned from this thread for his stupid takes.

Watched the recap and I'm happy for Sam Darnold. Dude took a backup role for two seasons and got an opportunity to start this year. He finally playing with a team with much more talent than the Jets and Panthers (I know he was on the NIners, but he barely played). I wouldn't be surprised if he had a solid season and got a bigger deal in the future.

Watched the recap and I'm happy for Sam Darnold. Dude took a backup role for two seasons and got an opportunity to start this year. He finally playing with a team with much more talent than the Jets and Panthers (I know he was on the NIners, but he barely played). I wouldn't be surprised if he had a solid season and got a bigger deal in the future.

I was telling some Vikings fans at the game that this is the first time Darnold has gotten to start regularly in a stable situation. The Vikings got talent. They play hard for their coach and they were winning games last season even with Kirk Cousins and Justin Jefferson out.

I think what drives me nuts most from yesterday’s game is before the Vikings had that long clock killing drive in the 4th quarter. The 49ers owned the time of possession and failed to do much despite having the ball all that time.

lol was watching the game yesterday with my spouse, and she was saying "doesn't it feel like watching the Niners games is like seeing old friends again since the off season is so long."

I said "yes babe, friends that manage to shatter my heart every January/ February." lmao
70s-show-crying.gif

time to re-sign Trent Taylor and call the Juaun Sweep.

But really this sucks. Deebo had a really good game too.

49ers need Huf back badly, one of the best safeties in coverage and an even better playmaker on defense.

I like Brown and Mustapha but I don't know if they're ready to patrol the secondary without another veteran. Odum is elite on special teams but I'm not trynna see him get defensive snaps.

Injuries suck regardless of what team it is. But the Rams are even more injured.

They’re at home on Sunday. Gotta handle business within the division against a team missing its top wide receiver playmakers. Those Patriots and Cardinals games weeks 4 and 5 are looking a little tougher than what they looked like going into the season.

Injuries suck regardless of what team it is. But the Rams are even more injured.

They’re at home on Sunday. Gotta handle business within the division against a team missing its top wide receiver playmakers. Those Patriots and Cardinals games weeks 4 and 5 are looking a little tougher than what they looked like going into the season.
Cards always a trap game giving us problems

Back
Top Bottom