:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes

i only have 3 knocks:
-he plays at NDSU(which, personally, IDGAF about)
-his footwork during throws can get a little uncoordinated at times(ie not finishing throws by stepping into them), but a coach like Hue can fix this
-sometimes he tends stare down his receiver. definitely can't do that in the NFL, or they will eat you alive.

the guy can make every single NFL throw. he's got a lot to like: big arm, quick release, stands tall in the pocket, consistently makes the right decisions based on the defense in front of him, captain of his team, well-liked guy, etc.

These sound like the problem Kap has :lol:

Say Goff isn't there at 7 and we don't love another QB there

I wouldn't be mad at Laquon Treadwell.

These sound like the problem Kap has
laugh.gif
haha. i was really nitpicking. the footwork issue is nothing like kap's. carson hurries his throws at times. he just needs to make sure he's stepping into every throw.

in his 4th year, kap still can't make some of the throws wentz is already making. compare those flaws to kap's surplus of deficiencies: bad footwork across the board, can't throw with touch or anticipation, inconsistent accuracy, lack of poise in the pocket, inconsistent at reading defenses, habit of locking onto first read, slow/wind-up throwing motion, frequently drops his eyes and looks to escape the pocket, lazy study habits*, etc.

*=allegedly but it sure looks like it

carson wentz has a lot more pros than cons.

Last edited:
one potential name that interests me at DC: Ed Donatell

he did an amazing job with our DBs while he was here. he's been with lord fangio for awhile now, so i am sure he's well prepared to make the move. question is, would he entertain a phone call? or is that bridge burned?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom