:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Myles jack is a beast. I watched that game this year where he had a rushing TD. Almost forgot he was a RB earlier in his career.

Playing both sides of the ball is a clear indication college is too easy for you and your asking the coach for more.

I still miss Chris Borland. :frown:

Last edited:

Matt Maiocco  ‏@MaioccoCSN   1m1 minute ago

Hearing that Hue Jackson's interview with #49ers went very well. He will soon meet with Browns.
nerd.gif

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8m8 minutes ago
Issue of Marvin Lewis' future really isn't much of an issue. Bengals have no plans to make any HC change at this time, per sources.

Good sign :nerd:

Hoping Hue is just having the interview with CLE as a formality but already has his decision made.

Last edited:
Myles jack is a beast. I watched that game this year where he had a rushing TD. Almost forgot he was a RB earlier in his career.

Playing both sides of the ball is a clear indication college is too easy for you and your asking the coach for more.

I still miss Chris Borland.
frown.gif
you worried about myles jack's build? dude looks slight of build and kind of small to be playing ILB in a 3-4. i always look at an athlete's musculature because IMO it is indicative of their work ethic and a reflection of how hard they're working in the in the weight room. myles jack is really smooth and soft looking...red flag? maybe getting by on special athleticism?

conversely, look at jaylon. looks rock solid. well-defined muscle tone with visible striations and vascularity.

bow at penn state

pat at ole miss

they all look like they've been busting their *** in the weight room.

Last edited:
york's off-season checklist needs to look like the following:

-sign Hue
-resign Ian Williams
-release pinion, TJE, devey, and pears
-draft Goff
-fire self

I know this is the 49ers thread.........BUT LETS GO VIKS!!!!!!, flush these bum A $ $ seacocks down the toilet!!!!!!!

HE MISSED THE F'IN CHIP SHOT !!!!!.......YOU SERIOUS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom