:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't mind chip, just don't let him touch personnel.
Hope hue doesn't select Goff, but it's a good chance now he will.

Last edited:
Kelly-gif.gif

I cant believe we missed out on hue. I really wanted no parts of chip in the beginning but now im actually hoping we get him since i dont like the rest of the candidates remaining. I would not be surprised in the least if mangini ends up getting promoted to head coach :smh:

andrew tiller, trent brown would become obsolete in chip's system.

staley, kilgore and thomas would be the only pieces that translate to his fast-tempo ZBS.

AD too if he's lost weight

los would feast

contrary to popular belief, gabbert would be a better fit than kaepernick. chip values accuracy above all. kaepernick isn't accurate for ****.

Last edited:
welp, Hue to the Browns....bring on chip

Last edited:
Chip Kelly...I just don't like the guy. At all. I'm sure he can revive Kaep but man I don't like that beady eyed yellow belly sorry *** son of a *****.

And then what? We hire Chip with no duel threat QB? This is starting to get irritating.
kaepernick is not a dual threat

the only thing he threatens is ******** his pants in the pocket and trying to run for his life

gabbert is more of a dual threat than kap

Last edited:
kaepernick is not a dual threat

the only thing he threatens is ******** his pants in the pocket and trying to run for his life

gabbert is more of a dual threat than kap

Haha I feel you on that, but I think I'd rather give Kaep 1 more season in Kelly's system than Blaine. His system creates easy throws. What's everyone's preference at this point?

I'm all Chip or dare I say it, Coughlin.

Whatever happens i want the niners to get jaylon smith in the draft by any means. That means using the 7th pick on him. Bowman and smith at MLB :smokin

Also whatever happens i want the niners to keep mangini as DC.

The niners need a boost on offense there one person that can do that :nerd:

send kaep + #7 pick to Hue in exchange for their pick..DO IT JAAKLE

And then what? We hire Chip with no duel threat QB? This is starting to get irritating.

I wouldn't want anything more than for Kap to redeem himself, I've been one of the biggest Kap homers on this website. i even went the Jaworski route and defended him tooth and nail in the NFL thread like 3 seasons ago when folks were questioning his potential. but I was sorely mistaken. what's getting irritating is Kap having no pocket presence, missing wide open receivers, throwing at the feet or way above the heads of receivers...

speaking of dual threat, blaine showed he was more than capable of escaping out of the pocket and using his feet for yardage

welp, I definitely think Chip is the best of the bunch. Don't think he needs Kap to run his "system".

Was Josh McDaniels going into the pool of head coaching candidates? Even though the 9ers seem done, what do people think of McDaniels? I guess it doesn't help that he has one of the greatest QBs in history.

For me, when kap missed a wide open torrey smith in that stl louis game right then and there i came to a conclusion that Kap has no buissness being the qb for the niners. I was tired of saying wait on it he is developing. But he will never develop into the qb we all envision in the beginning. Like that, i hope kap never starts another game for the niners. Time to move on, not saying Gabbert is the one but heck he is younger and looks more like a starting qb than kap. I think it would be better for us to put our hopes with gabbert instead with kap.

Back
Top Bottom