:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's the thing man Chip Kelly is a brilliant offensive Coach...went 46-7 at Oregon and went 26-21 at Philly with back to back 10win seasons with C- Qbs...I think it may work to revive this offense again especially Kap being in the zone read system of Kelly. However it's great he does not have personnel control like he did Philly cause he's clueless in that department and we all know that. I just hope he gets along with management and not have another ******* episode like he did in philly, he's our HC now let's embrace the Future! #BleedRedandGold
Out of curiosity what personnel moves were highly questionable in his tenure at philly? He knew he had a adequate lower tier starter in Nick foles after year 2 and made a move to find a better QB. Definitely turned out to be a lateral move but as a GM you gotta take a chance if you think the QB you have is not the guy.

I can't see Jarryd Hayne making the roster. Will be fun to watch him in preseason again tho. He was a problem.

his personnel moves are conveniently criticized..

really it comes down to trading shady and not be able to resign maclin

he tried upgrading at QB (foles for Bradford)

signed supposedly the best free agent RB and CB

- I don't think he should have traded for Bradford (given he had to give up a pick) and signed demarco (you never sign a RB big money)

the rest of the cuts were smart (given the money some of these guys were making for their lack of production).. you got guys who were either benched, got cut or are on their way out of the league (James casey, Brandon boykin, Bradley fletcher, cary Williams, trent cole, todd herremans and evan mathis

Last edited:
@ii FLaSh ii
 your boy is hyped

Man, I'm honestly excited about this hire... We thought this offense was gonna be explosive this past season with a **** coach

Now that we have a well known high octane offensive coach we can finally see how it feels to average 20+ppg

I'm sure Hayne is excited, Chip is known to get the ball to everyone in different ways as well

Kap, this is the season... After this I can't cape for you :smh:

Here's the thing man Chip Kelly is a brilliant offensive Coach...went 46-7 at Oregon and went 26-21 at Philly with back to back 10win seasons with C- Qbs...I think it may work to revive this offense again especially Kap being in the zone read system of Kelly. However it's great he does not have personnel control like he did Philly cause he's clueless in that department and we all know that. I just hope he gets along with management and not have another ******* episode like he did in philly, he's our HC now let's embrace the Future! #BleedRedandGold
Out of curiosity what personnel moves were highly questionable in his tenure at philly? He knew he had a adequate lower tier starter in Nick foles after year 2 and made a move to find a better QB. Definitely turned out to be a lateral move but as a GM you gotta take a chance if you think the QB you have is not the guy.

Foles, Bradford neither one of them is mobile...DJax Mccoy Maclin CB from sea etc like cmon man you don't get rid of valuable assets for peanuts thats why i said he's clueless in personnel having all that power in philly didn't work glad Baalke still has that power

Last edited:

Foles, Bradford neither one of them is mobile...DJax Mccoy Maclin etc you don't get rid of valuable assets thats why i said he's clueless in personnel having all that power in philly didn't work glad Baalke still has that power
maclin was a free agent.. we tried resigning him twice.. he just got a better offer from KC the 2nd time

djax had contract issues with the team as soon as the guaranteed money on his deal ran out on both of his  deals (he had two years remaining on each.. and the organization had to do a ton behind the scenes)

and you find RBs elsewhere and from the 2nd round on in the draft (shady himself was taken in the 2nd round.. and gore was taken in the 3rd).. you get RBs cheap

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Foles, Bradford neither one of them is mobile...DJax Mccoy Maclin etc you don't get rid of valuable assets thats why i said he's clueless in personnel having all that power in philly didn't work glad Baalke still has that power

maclin was a free agent.. we tried resigning him twice.. he just got a better offer from KC the 2nd time

djax had contract issues with the team as soon as the guaranteed money on his deal ran out on both of his  deals (he had two years remaining on each.. and the organization had to do a ton behind the scenes)

and you find RBs elsewhere and from the 2nd round on in the draft (shady himself was taken in the 2nd round.. and gore was taken in the 3rd).. you get RBs cheap

Hes bad with personnel decisions man Djax was cut cause they tried to frame him as if he was involved in some gang activities...the minute Mccoy open his mouth they let him go Foles and Bradford aint mobile for nothing yet you tried to fit them in your system. You also over payed that Corner from seattle whats his name again?? lol demarco murray another rb that don't fit your system those decisions is why you was un employed and I'm sure he's humbled now...for us its a great fit we got him not just because of his system but the fact that now he can actually be a HC and not have more power than just that!

he has no personnel control here, so put your mind at ease.

chip sounded like he's learned his lessons: "all i want to do is coach"

and that's all you will do here. King Baalke rules these lands with an iron fist.

Last edited:
Hes bad with personnel decisions man Djax was cut cause they tried to frame him as if he was involved in some gang activities...the minute Mccoy open his mouth they let him go Foles and Bradford aint mobile for nothing yet you tried to fit them in your system. You also over payed that Corner from seattle whats his name again?? lol demarco murray another rb that don't fit your system those decisions is why you was un employed and I'm sure he's humbled now...for us its a great fit we got him not just because of his system but the fact that now he can actually be a HC and not have more power than just that!
Bradford was the attempt to upgrade from foles

and djax had a ton of behind the scenes stuff going on.. but he also had contractual issues with the team.. and he had his disappearing act in the playoffs (the saints single covered him and got physical)

and McCoy opened his mouth from before chip got there

you can see my opinion of chip's moves just a couple post up

Last edited:
I'm sure Hayne will be coming back to the states by the end of Jan, beginning of February

He'll be training in AZ with Map and the rest of the boys

Hayne knows he can't sot back and take this with ease... He still got plenty of learning to do

Bradford was the attempt to upgrade from foles

and djax had a ton of behind the scenes stuff going on.. but he also had contractual issues with the team.. and he had his disappearing act in the playoffs (the saints single covered him and got physical)

and McCoy opened his mouth from before chip got there

you can see my opinion of chip's moves just a couple post up

Just glad baalke is still running the show with 50mill Cap Space :smokin

Last edited:
@BamDavis_ 3 minutes ago
Our fans need to be getting in shape too. lol

:lol:

I'm diggin' this hire, very curious to see how this all shapes out next season

Welp, now that this is over with. lf Kap can't put up points with Kelly as the HC, his career would probably be over

Back
Top Bottom