:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anything positive about Kaep coming from our front office or coaching staff is all posturing.

He was a good player in Denver. Former 2nd round pick. Made the pro bowl one season. Not sure what happened in Jacksonville. I think they transitioned to a power scheme, and he was not a fit. Supposed to be a good locker room dude.

Also, we keep our comp pick for Boone. just how Baalke likes it.:smokin

Last edited:
He played his college ball here in Utah. Was a Great locker room guy as well. I wanna say he was team captain. I like him.

if we don't get Ferguson, how do yall feel about Daniel Lasco? dude has some burners, ran one of the fastest 40s in the combine for RBs, and most importantly, has already played with Goff :evil:

only true scat back type runners i can think of in this draft are josh ferguson and aaron green. ferguson is a better route runner and pass catcher.

i know there are some small school guys, but their names escape me right now.

Last edited:
if i was a team with a power scheme, i would draft kenneth dixon. in the words of the great singletary, he's "physical with an F".

Last edited:
aaron green. dont like him nearly as much as josh ferguson to fill that specific role, but not a bad option either.

Last edited:
ferguson working a safety from the slot. come on, bruh.

9-route-TD.gif

i expect that we carry 3 RBs: 

carlos hyde, someone to spell him, and a specialty/scatback type RB/WR

Last edited:
If they haven't traded the enigma that is Kap by the end of the week he will be on the roster.

I'm preparing my mind and body for some simple throws missed by a mile in the year 2016. Gonna be gettin my Woosah on again.

if kap sticks around and even wins the job, i am not going to root against him. you guys know how i feel about him. that won't change, but at the end of the day, its #ninergang over everything, regardless of who the QB is.

i am not one of these cynical cocksuckers that would rather see the team suffer just to feel vindicated and righteous to say, "see, i told you kap is trash". i want this bum *** ***** to prove me wrong while he's in a red and gold uniform.

Last edited:
He has a physical scheduled tomorrow with the Niners.

One of a few to come.

Last edited:
So we got help on the oline with Beadle today... Hopefully he plays like he did in Denver...

Also I don't think niners going to draft QB #7. They going with defense and then draft a QB in the 2nd round or jump back late in the first. Probably looking at Cook, Lynch or Hogan even

If Buckner, Jack, Wentz and Goff are all gone by the time we pick, who would you guys like at 7?

Back
Top Bottom