:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let CJ turn it up. Anytime is the best time. Get him in the mix with Kittle and let the engine run.

The second 4th down attempt was more maddening. They showed no urgency in trying to score so why even attempt a 4th down play and then hand the ball off to your FB.

Usually this goes against my football philosophy, but anything that can spark the offense. I believe some better play calling will turn the tide.

I mean it is only the first game. The offense and guys need more time to develop.
I'm not hot taking necessarily I just feel like CJ was going to challenge Hoyer for number 1 and be that guy sooner rather than later. Time will tell.
CJ has a presence to him and the players like his rhythm.

I mean it is only the first game. The offense and guys need more time to develop. I'm not hot taking necessarily I just feel like CJ was going to challenge Hoyer for number 1 and be that guy sooner rather than later. Time will tell. CJ has a presence to him.
Well now I support your opinion more strongly.

Back
Top Bottom