:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wanna see aaron lynch go to work on that line..lord, i can't wait to see aldon line up on the other end.

I'm surprised the refs didn't call roughing the passer when he tossed foles on his back

Shieeet I was surprised that whole entire drive didn't have personal fouls after each time Foles got touched

Was just waiting for the refs to throw a flag keeping the game going longer :smh:

Anybody else going to the game? If yall see a mother ****** absolutely turnt up to tony Montana everytime that's me

Patrick-Willis-INT_-Aaron-Lynch-Pressure-01.0.0.gif

@PFF_Jeff: Aaron Lynch earned a +3.1 grade yesterday on 25 snaps (all pass plays). Lynch was credited with four QB pressures

Last edited:
was watching some highlights of yesterday's game and finally bethea stepping up :pimp:

-the strip that put us in scoring position
-sliding in and stopping shady at the 3 yard line. with shady's momentum, he was certainly going to destroy cully at the 1 and get into the endzone.
-blitzing and putting pressure on Foles on the play immediately after. if he doesnt rush in, Foles doesnt throw off his back foot and can easily loft it to celek in the back corner

damn, when the defense is running on all cylinders, **** is just a thing of beauty. i havent seen us dominate a worthy team like that in quite some time. shades of 2011

-edit-

damn it, red..i could watch and rewatch those gifs of lynch all day. hope that young man continues to flourish

Last edited:
keep spreading the #harbaughtchant

we need to send a message to the front office: DONT **** WITH OUR COACH

Have fun bro.  Wish I could make it.  Cant believe I am missing 2 of the first 3 games at Levi's.  SMH.

Did u go to the last game? If so what section cuz there was a dude turning up every time tony montana came on :lol:

hahahahha nah wasn't me. I need to be friends with that dude though.

yeah bruhgoons what's good anyone out there let's link up at least for a quick second before the game. hit the bottle a few. ima need some addy though to get on #coxlevel

Tomsula killin that Ron Jeremy with a full head of hair look.

Loved hit stick Whit but Bethea has been an obvious upgrade hopefully he grooms ward into as great as a player as he has been.

According to PFF's rankings through 4 weeks, Perrish Cox is statistically the #2 cornerback in the NFL. Yes, the entire NFL. 
sick.gif
 This guy...

CB 
BEST
1. Brandon Flowers (SD) 
2. Perrish Cox (SF) 
3. Sterling Moore (DAL) 
4t. Josh Robinson (MIN) 
4t. Prince Amukamara (NYG) 
6. Corey Graham (BUF) 
7t. Sean Smith (KC) 
7t. Desmond Trufant (ATL) 
7t. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (NYG) 

3-4 NT
BEST
1. Ian Williams (SF) 
2. Brandon Williams (BAL) 
3. Steve McLendon (PIT) 

SURPRISE SURPRISE
3-4 OLB
Worst

1. Kroy Biermann (ATL) 
2. Corey Lemonier (SF) 
3. Ahmad Brooks (SF) 
4t. Sam Acho (ARZ) 
4t. Mike Neal (GB) 
guys like justin smith, antoine bethea and p-willy also are top 5 at their position

Last edited:
Ahmad has been such a disappointment this year....He deserves to get hit over the head with a beer bottle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom