:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we gonna do this thing ... and talk about why we never upgraded our safety position in the draft and during free agency all season long, sound familiar?

At least one person in the 49ers’ organization was told of a time in which Brown informed a Pittsburgh Steelers assistant coach during warmups that he did not plan on doing any blocking on that particular day. That was about all the 49ers had to hear about Brown to take a hard pass.

They made the right decision, glad 49ers passed on this *** clown

What if Antonio Brown threatened to punch Lynch in the face?

John Lynch is an alpha male I bet they’d have to scrap it out.

“Jimmie’s most likely not going to play. I’ve got to talk to the doctors here in about an hour, but I’d be very surprised if he played. He broke his finger, got it caught up in a jersey in practice, ended up having surgery on it yesterday.”

:rolleyes

:lol:

Good. Moore deserves a chance to start. Let's see what we've got in this kid at his natural position.

As long as Bosa and Ford are healthy, that's all that matters.

As long as Bosa and Ford are healthy, that's all that matters.

i dont know. our pash rush is going to be a lot better.

but if our secondary getting toasted it's not gonna matter much

quick release throws, slants, screens, all gonna be a big problem for us.

jaquaski tartt will probably be alright at SS in the box, but i'm not sure Antone Exume, Tarv Moore, or Ahkello have what it takes to keep those eligible receivers locked down.

Teams can only dink and dunk their way across the field for so long if the pass rush is consistently getting home. We're not going to lose that way. It's the explosive plays that kill us.

Everything hinges on Bosa and Ford. If those guys are healthy coupled with Defo, the defense should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom