:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm all aboard the start Trey train. If thats not on week 1, thats by week 5.
I feel like this is the Jimmy G audition year for somewhere else. If we don’t start Lance day one, the only way he’s coming in is if Jimmy stinks it up or gets hurt. Personally, I wanted Jimmy traded but nobody wanted him. Hell Kyle didn’t want him hence the Lance pick but here we are. This is nothing like the KC situation, Mahomes was a sleeper coming out of college, Lance on the other hand is a high profile heir apparent. I don’t think the controversy is healthy for either one of them honestly. It will be interesting to see how Trevor and Zach do as day one starters vs Lance, Fields and Mac fighting for PT. Herbert, Burrow, Allen and Baker have all shown promise if you just let the rook come into his own, every situation is different but I don’t like Jimmy.

Last edited:
This defense bout to be deep and nasty.

I think we have top 3 defense in league would love to hear who others think is better.

I feel like this is the Jimmy G audition year for somewhere else. If we don’t start Lance day one, the only way he’s coming in is if Jimmy stinks it up or gets hurt. Personally, I wanted Jimmy traded but nobody wanted him. Hell Kyle didn’t want him hence the Lance pick but here we are. This is nothing like the KC situation, Mahomes was a sleeper coming out of college, Lance on the other hand is a high profile heir apparent. I don’t think the controversy is healthy for either one of them honestly. It will be interesting to see how Trevor and Zach do as day one starters vs Lance, Fields and Mac fighting for PT. Herbert, Burrow, Allen and Baker have all shown promise if you just let the rook come into his own, every situation is different but I don’t like Jimmy.
Not sure Pat was a sleeper. They moved up a bunch of picks to get him, can’t remember how many. I was at the chiefs practice field at a draft party when they got him. Don’t judge me. I live in kc and my friend is a season ticket holder. Place went crazy after the pick. I left right after.

Anyway, I think jimmy will start and Trey will be in there by week 6.

Need this badly. Anyone seen this? 7 1/4

Attachments

• F518409B-FCC4-4C4C-B042-1863F0812417.jpeg
    F518409B-FCC4-4C4C-B042-1863F0812417.jpeg
    469.8 KB · Views: 332
I see Weeks 2 and 5 - @ Eagles or @ Cards - as great spots for Trey to come in and start.

I can even argue Week 3 at home, vs. a dysfunctional Packers team, who always struggles against us.

I think TL comes in when the inevitable happens (hoping it doesn’t coz I have faith in Jimmy but history likes to repeat it self)… I’m thinking maybe weeks 6-7

Its tough to say. But with a very healthy niners and a healthy jimmy. I think he will play all season. Unless he gets hurt or Really stinks it up. Im all trey. But im comparing more to the superbowl run team and not a full squad injured team of last season. Strong D. nice recievers with a couple years in and our rb squad. I think jimmy can manage a run to the playoffs. Oh but if mans stilllll because a deer in the lights statue.. night night sweet prince. Next pre season game going to be very important.

If Trey can show off more of that ability that we saw on the 2point conversion that got called back. Then, I could see Kyle feeling like the ability to extend the play may have to be prioritized due to pass protection unable to provide for a lesser athlete like Jimmy.

Trey’s athletic traits are off the charts. When I began watching him 2 years ago I told the homies that he’s going to have a trajectory like Deshaun Watson. They have a very similar play style but Trey’s actually bigger with a bigger arm.

If Trey can show off more of that ability that we saw on the 2point conversion that got called back. Then, I could see Kyle feeling like the ability to extend the play may have to be prioritized due to pass protection unable to provide for a lesser athlete like Jimmy.

Trey’s athletic traits are off the charts. When I began watching him 2 years ago I told the homies that he’s going to have a trajectory like Deshaun Watson. They have a very similar play style but Trey’s actually bigger with a bigger arm.

It is insanely scary placing an athlete and talent like Trey with a mind like Kyles. Gonna be fun!

Do you guys think Sherfield secures a spot over Richie James? I think Sanu, Benjamin are locked in. Juaun and Sherfield for the final spot?

Do you guys think Sherfield secures a spot over Richie James? I think Sanu, Benjamin are locked in. Juaun and Sherfield for the final spot?
Tough to say, RJJ was a preseason stud last year and we never used him in the regular season. Sanu and Benjamin look like locks for the roster this year and Sherfield is making a case and Jennings maybe for the final spot. Cracroft gets the axe along with RJJ.

edit: oh **** cracraft already got cut, nevermind.

You see a pic of Cracraft and breaking and think we traded him for Aaron Donald or something? :lol:

Had a great weekend. Got to check out Allegiant Stadium on Saturday for SummerSlam and then Sofi on Sunday for the 49ers game. Allegiant Stadium is really nice. But Sofi is on another level :wow: Levi’s South is going to be a great place to catch a game every year for us LA Niner fans. The Faithful were definitely representing on Sunday and there was noticeably more red in the stands.

As for the game itself, you guys all saw it. Trey is the future and the present. I don’t know what is up with our WR’s because they are not doing him any favors. The more reps he gets the better he gets. I cant Wait to see him with Kittle and the full offense. Jimmy will always be loved but we gotta start Trey.

Love the way Brian Baldinger adores Trey Lance.

The videos he posted on Twitter are comedy.
“Catch the ball.Its straight Tabasco!!!”

Back
Top Bottom