:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Packers left tackle Elgton Jenkins is most likely out on Sunday due to ankle injury…….our D-Line should be eating Sunday night.

Attachments

• C676CAD2-A196-473E-91AB-DE84ADFAA521.jpeg
    C676CAD2-A196-473E-91AB-DE84ADFAA521.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 110
Have a feeling Kyle is gonna let the real Trey - you know… our franchise QB, let it loose down field this week. You can only contain an arm like that for so long.

Yo fellas, does anybody know where I can get the faithful flag? The flag I have now never comes down and got faded AF

this is the one I want
A7151C06-A237-46BD-9BB6-6BF6245572AA.jpeg

trey playing in any serious capacity, other than maybe checking in for occasional surprise/trick plays, is not even a possibility until Jimmy G starts losing games or gets hurt.

my mans is 2-0 with 3 TDs 0 ints 1 fumble and 100+ QB rating. no one in their right mind benching him RN.
I hate the guy and I wouldn't bench him. Winning's winning, and right now he is.

No need to throw a wrench in a winning formula thus far. The redzone Lance packages are effective, but the less he plays the less I want him in right now. Only way he takes on a bigger role this year is if we fall behind in the division or Jimmy goes down.

Trey Sermon gets the start. Hold onto that Rock young man and play fast.

Life comes at these Running backs fast Kerryon Johnson was a budding superstar 3 years ago. Now has another opportunity with another team. I don’t think this guy can just be dismissed. He finds a rhythm I could see a resurgence with a guy like him.

Last edited:
Finally I get to watch a game on the big screen and not via stream. Gotta pace myself so I’m not KO’d by halftime. We get 4 sacks today, I’m calling it.

When Jameis has brain farts they’re epic, then turns around and delivers a strike.

Edit** wasn’t meant for this thread but oh well.

seahawks losing again but mathew stafford rams going to be a big ******* issue.... NFC West is so tough this year

Way too early to be worried about the Rams. To be expected for them to show out today.

Yeah the Rams look good so far this year, Hawks looking a bit shakey and just lost Lockett, Cards are solid but im not fully convinced on them just yet even though I know Kyler will give us some trouble when we matchup

Can’t wait for tonight fellas! Should be a good one, Levis is going to be rockin’

Back
Top Bottom