:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now just sitting here thinking, might we have won starting Trey the whole game..

Cannon muffed kick off return still coming to mind. Excited to see how this week unfolds.

just gonna leave this here…

BBC57D67-E03F-4EA6-9AC2-38E4349C82FB.jpeg

Just play Trey. This team is NOT a Super Bowl contending team whether it’s Jimmy or Trey playing QB. I repeat we are NOT a Super Bowl contending team.
How are we not with the roster and Kyle calling the plays? They just need to put it together and overcome the injuries.

Infighting......

1633303083891.png

Don't care if we have to bring jeff garcia back to take snaps. I'm for whoever get us some Ws.

We don’t have a dominating defense so therefore we are not SB contenders. It is what it is.

Trey showed improvement in a half a game. jimmy hasn’t shown improvement in years

Wasn’t able to WATCH the game but I’ve been watching the comments in here and obviously watching the scoreboard. Looking forward to seeing the highlights to make an assessment.

Wont front he reminded me of Kap smh :lol:

Hope Jim is good to go but if the Trey era has begun then lets get it!

Back
Top Bottom