:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kyle deserves to get dragged right now on every single level imaginable.

But you know what. It’s time for Jimmy to ball the hell out. He’s playing under unideal circumstances in a situation no one thought he would be in. I hope he plays well. He’s playing for a future contract wherever it may be so it’s in the best interest of both sides for him to play well and make **** happen.

Kyle has to be on the hot seat IMO.
Trey has to be done for the year.

HAS to be

unless we somehow pull off a miracle this year. kyle has to be under the microscope. mans decision making has BEEN questionable. **** just finally hit the fan in the worst way

looks like lances ankle is broken. replay looks bad

Kyle deserves to get dragged right now on every single level imaginable.

But you know what. It’s time for Jimmy to ball the hell out. He’s playing under unideal circumstances in a situation no one thought he would be in. I hope he plays well. He’s playing for a future contract wherever it may be so it’s in the best interest of both sides for him to play well and make **** happen.
The way they’ve handled the QB situation they might as well sign him to an extension.

Bal was beating Miami 28-7 in the 3rd qtr

Mike McDaniels and his QB rallied rallied to win 42-38 behind Tua's 400 plus yards and 5 TDs. The Fins had never been that prolific on offense in a game against a playoff team before McDaniels came to town.

To hell with Kyle Shanahan, that overrated punk. Seeing his ugly *** face trying to look like a man by growing his facial hair makes me wanna puke

I don’t even get what the point was with these desperation plays Shanahan calling for Trey. SMH just let him throw and keep learning!

Trey was never meant to be that kind of QB anyway

He was supposed to be a big arm who could run to escape pressure if he has to. Not a run first option guy.

But hey we still want this W right?! So it’s time to cheer for #10

Bal was beating Miami 28-7 in the 3rd qtr

Mike McDaniels and his QB rallied rallied to win 42-38 behind Tua's 400 plus yards and 5 TDs. The Fins had never been that prolific on offense in a game against a playoff team before McDaniels came to town.

To hell with Kyle Shanahan, that overrated punk. Seeing how ugly *** face makes me wanna puke

kyles “genius” clearly left for miami

Back
Top Bottom