:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WTF I just heard some crazy shiiiii… Bosa hasn’t hasn’t had a sack in 5 games including last year! WILD! Gotta stop watching/listening to a grant Cohn!

WTF I just heard some crazy shiiiii… Bosa hasn’t hasn’t had a sack in 5 games including last year! WILD! Gotta stop watching/listening to a grant Cohn!

damn just looked at his game log.. his last sack came in week 17 against the cards. he's getting chipped at the line a lot and drawing double teams so I can't say i'm too concerned. he was disruptive at times today and caused a few holds, which are about as impactful as sacks.

although, I thought the addition of hargrave would open things up even more for him. is it me or does wilks only have Bosa coming off the edge? i wanna see them run some stunts between him and hargrave/armstead

I’m sure it’s because of Bosa’s late start. Once he comes into full season form and him/Wilks familiarize themselves with each other, it’s really going to open up the defense

I do believe he was gassed last year chasing DPOY…

I’m not too worried… yet lol.. but once things finally get clicking and humming… the league is fooooked!

Great win today. I'm just a little concerned about Eli not playing. No way Kyle thinks cmc can handle this much running for a full season. Gotta get other rbs in some kind of groove. Only playing cmc doesn't seem smart

-OLine did pretty well keeping Brock clean and up right most of the game. props to them for neutralizing donald

-Green Bay showed the blueprint to slowing down the niners pass rush a few seasons ago—by getting the ball out hella quickly. but that also requires a savvy and good QB who can quickly get thru his progressions and find his receiver. thankfully you’re not playing QBs like AFraud and Stafford every week

-hargrave is a problem. he was getting into the backfield with ease in that first half. blew up a few plays.

-bend but dont break secondary in the second half did their thing. i think we all hated the zone coverage, especially when the Dline wasn’t getting home but it did prevent the big play and lead to two picks

-is kyle giving CMC this many snaps because he’s had to use him as an additional blocker? idk why he’s come out with such a high pitch count. like letsgetit22 letsgetit22 said, they gotta make sure CMC is healthy in the latter part of the season. Eli is too good to be riding the bench and getting zero carries. hope we see a RB committee this thursday

what happened to the running back depth after Eli? I see TDP was a healthy scratch yesterday but it would be good to have some running backs on the chart to carry some of the workload when you need someone to run up the middle and take the hits.

Still surprised that Kyle didn't put in Eli in the final 2 minutes. I get CMC wants the carries, but he needs to stay healthy.

Not worried about Bosa. He missed all of camp. I will be shocked he doesn't have more than 5 sacks at the end of the season. If he does, I hope someone else on the D-line is eating up those sacks.

A lot of talk from the beat writers magnifying Brock's missed deep throws when just a couple of weeks ago, they were questioning his arm strength lol.

Brock is going to continue to surprise folks this season.

Random niner gear :pimp:
20230918_134641.jpg

Yea soft zone coverage… Quick passes will exploit that

figured this was the gonna be the plan of attack for opposing teams all season. they know they can’t hold the ball long cause the dline will get there. they gotta sure up the secondary asap

Back
Top Bottom