:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who feels the same way?

If we make the playoffs, it will be because of Purdy, CMC, Bosa, Kittle, and Fred not because of Kyle.

Last edited:
4-4 going into the bye. They should be 6-2 right now. But they could just as easily be 2-6 the way they gave Seattle and Dallas chances they shouldn’t have had.

Normally I’m an optimist. A win is a win. The defense made a stop when they needed to. But if Purdy doesn’t hold onto that ball on that sack. This could’ve ended badly.

Perfect timing for the bye. Get some guys back and ideally handle business against Tampa and Seattle before a tough road trip to Green Bay and Buffalo.

They gotta play smarter at times though. If they get a lead and take their foot off the gas in Buffalo or against Detroit. That’s likely ending badly.

trey probably looked at mckivitz and was reminded of all the missed blocks on the right side of the line during practice
jordan-bird.gif

“and maybe you get a first down” is quite the argument :lol:

Give it a rest my guy, enjoy the dub
He worded it wrong.

“3rd and 1 and you run the ball there because you have a much higher chance to get the first down”

It’s like the that 3rd and 10 play in the first half where he ran the ball instead of passing, which caused a punt and led to the Cowboys scoring on their next possession if I’m not mistaken.

But your right, ima enjoy this win tonight, enjoy the bye, and see if the ghost of bill walsh and Dwight Clark can somehow inspire Lynch to make a trade or two before the deadline

4-4 going into the bye. They should be 6-2 right now. But they could just as easily be 2-6 the way they gave Seattle and Dallas chances they shouldn’t have had.

Normally I’m an optimist. A win is a win. The defense made a stop when they needed to. But if Purdy doesn’t hold onto that ball on that sack. This could’ve ended badly.

Perfect timing for the bye. Get some guys back and ideally handle business against Tampa and Seattle before a tough road trip to Green Bay and Buffalo.

They gotta play smarter at times though. If they get a lead and take their foot off the gas in Buffalo or against Detroit. That’s likely ending badly.
They'll make adjustments for sure. With CMC nearing his return and Guerrendo actually making some noise, we could see this team go on another hot streak.

I'm confident Sorenson will get called out by Kyle and make sure he stops playing prevent when they have the lead lol.

They'll make adjustments for sure. With CMC nearing his return and Guerrendo actually making some noise, we could see this team go on another hot streak.

I'm confident Sorenson will get called out by Kyle and make sure he stops playing prevent when they have the lead lol.

not just kyle but lynch too. the seattle game last year where ward shadowed Dk all game, that was lynch’s call

I could see them getting hot. They’ve been a second half team the last few seasons. I hope the Lions start getting cold though.

They’ve yet to play their best football this season which is a good sign. I rather them start slow and put it all together late as opposed to peaking in October like some teams do.

Back
Top Bottom