:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yup, i knew i forgot a bunch of guys 
laugh.gif
 good stuff bro

this roy robertson-harris guy out of UTEP is intriguing. first thing that jumps out to you is the size: 6'7" and 255 lbs. has the size baalke looks for in his OLBs. looks like a smooth athlete and explosive on the clips that i've seen. playing against a bunch of bums, but he's dominating his level so that's good. as is typical with tall guys, his pad level is too high. needs to play lower.

the 49ers met with him, so he could be a small school guy to keep an eye on.
 STRENGTHS Eye-­catching frame that looks like it belongs to an NFL player. Long armed with intriguing athleticism. Flashes excellent twitch in his get-off when stunting and can be very disruptive against the run. Had 45 percent of his tackles come within two yards or less of the line of scrimmage. Has play strength to play through a blocker's edge once he gets to the gap. Outstanding change of direction talent serves him well against both run and boot­-action passes. Works his way off of blocks with spin move or aggressive club ­shed. Has tools to be a much more impactful pass rusher. Named team captain in 2015. Showed growth and maturity as person and player over last two seasons.

WEAKNESSES Career production didn't match his athleticism. Pad level needs work. Plays too upright at times limiting his natural burst, power and athleticism. Not a natural pass rusher yet. Feet get sluggish as rusher once first contact is made. Needs to get better at seeing and playing through pass blocker rather than being involved with so much hand fighting. Hand usage needs improvement. Instincts for the game can be hit or miss. Scouts worry that he might be a high-­rep player who will need additional time and work.

DRAFT PROJECTION Round 5

NFL COMPARISON Jason Jones

BOTTOM LINE Robertson-­Harris will step onto the field at his first NFL camp looking like a dude. He has the desired length, power and athleticism to play on the edge and it will be interesting to see if teams view him as a defensive end or a stand­up player. If Robertson-­Harris can get coached up to improve his hands and pass-rush talent, he has the athleticism and talent to become an NFL starter rather than just an athlete with occasional flashes on tape.
pretty damn good athlete for a guy his size

Last edited:
^That def seems like a low key pick Baalke would make.

Damn, also forgot:

RB- Devontae Booker

WR-Kolby Listenbee

DE-Ronald Blair

ILB-Joe Schobert, Dominique Alexander, Eric Striker, Blake Martinez

CB/FS-Jalen Mills, Maurice Canady

SS-Miles Killebrew

Last edited:
re-visiting miss st vs texas a&m for redmond and there's a lot of good stuff that jumps out. brief summary before i go to bed::

pros:

-really twitched up athlete

-good size

-hips swivel with ease

-feet are really quick

-change of direction, in-n-out of breaks with ease

-really good speed. dude flies around

-excellent recovery ability

-athleticism+speed combo makes it tough to beat him on vertical routes

-used the boundary to his advantage

-scheme diverse: saw proficiency in man and zone coverages.

cons:

-terrible tackling fundamentals. 

-reckless making open field tackles

-plays TOO fast at times -- can lose balance and bite hard

will watch more tape tomorrow and make some gifs/vines of anything noteworthy i see

saw a scout say he would've ran a 4.3 40 if he ran. i think from a pure traits stand point, he's the most talented CB on the roster

i think it's a great pick IF he can participate in camp and play from the jump like baalke says he can.

Last edited:
You guys think we grab a QB day 3? Dak and Cook still on the board. Crazy how much cook fell. Teams really taking leadership serious now. He seems like he has a lot questions on leadership

Players still available that I want

Hassan Ridgeway
Dadi Nicholas
Jermey Cash bulk up to play LB
Willie Beavers
Kentrell Brothers
Scooby Wright
Jatavis Brown Akron
Andrew Billings
Christian Westerman
Paul Perkins
Bralon Addison
Pharaoh Cooper
Miles Killebrew
Nick Kwitkowski
Dak Prescott
Cardale Jones
Tyler Ervin
Tyler Matakevich
Joe Dahl
Kenneth Dixon
Daniel Braverman
Aaron Burbridge
Kenny Lawler
Josh Ferguson
Antonio Morrison
German boy Moeritz Boeheinger worth a late round flier

Last edited:
yo, check out this out. this is how you improvise. redmond is #2. 
roll.gif

dude is QUICK as **** and real nice in coverage, but man is he terrible in run defense. not for lack of effort, tho. dude is just reckless and has terrible tackling fundamentals.

you can see here what type of athlete he is. the speed at which he plants and changes direction to drive on the ball is really quick.

Last edited:

49ers remaining draft picks

-4th (133)compensatory

-5th (142)

-5th (145)

-5th (174)compensatory

-6th (207)

-6th (211)compensatory

-6th (213)compensatory
-7th (249)
I expect a lot trades to both move up and for next year.

i want andrew billings!! 
mad.gif
 i can't believe he's still there. incredible 4th-round value. 

The raiders have a squad though. Cant even blame them. How many times do we see a QB go down with a **** backup

talk about polar opposites. carr is a really great guy and cook is a pure douchebag 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i have a feeling baalke just kicked his desk again. i think they liked pharoh cooper.

Back
Top Bottom