Official San Francisco 49ers At Philadelphia Eagles Thread 12/20/09

Alex Smith's lack of reading of the defense
smh.gif

Bum @$!.

GREAT 1st half by the Eagles, especially the D. Lets keep this up in the 2nd half and we'll have that playoff spot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LOL @ Weaver. That was some wrestling +#%%, "distracting the ref in a tag-team match" type tactics....

I don't understand the 49ers at all. Shaun Hill would just go out there and get a win. It never looked good, but all you want is a win at the end of theday. I never watch a 49ers game expecting them to win with Smith under center. I guess it's the luxury afforded to you when you're a #1 pick.

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

I don't understand the 49ers at all. Shaun Hill would just go out there and get a win. It never looked good, but all you want is a win at the end of the day. I never watch a 49ers game expecting them to win with Smith under center. I guess it's the luxury afforded to you when you're a #1 pick.
Seriously?

I don't understand the 49ers at all. Shaun Hill would just go out there and get a win. It never looked good, but all you want is a win at the end of the day. I never watch a 49ers game expecting them to win with Smith under center. I guess it's the luxury afforded to you when you're a #1 pick.

Shaun Hill was decent when Gore ran the ball well. The Niners were not going to be a good team with Hill as the QB cause he wouldn't be able to get theball to Davis and Crabtree. It will be interesting to see what the Niners do with the QB situation after the season. Alex Smith is way too inconsistent to bethe future QB for the team.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

man if they would have takin Aaron Rodgers this team would a lot better

yeah but Rodgers had years to sit on the bench and learn from Favre...to be fair to A. Smith for once, the guy was drafted basically to be theguy right away...

It's anybody's guess how Aaron Rodgers would fare if he were just inserted into the starting lineup with a different group of players and a differentchemistry.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Shaun Hill was decent when Gore ran the ball well. The Niners were not going to be a good team with Hill as the QB cause he wouldn't be able to get the ball to Davis and Crabtree. It will be interesting to see what the Niners do with the QB situation after the season. Alex Smith is way too inconsistent to be the future QB for the team.

I agree with you 100%. I know that Shaun Hill's success was only b/c the team depended on Gore to carry the offense, and you could call on Hill to delivera pass every once in a while. And I know that Alex Smith has a new system to learn every single year, but I just don't see it in him to be the franchiseQB. And until you can find your franchise QB, I think you roll with the guy who has done better at winning games.... unless you're tanking for draftposition.

I still refuse to see Alex Smith as the problem. Fix our OLine before even THINKING about having another QB next year.

Back
Top Bottom