Official San Francisco 49ers At Philadelphia Eagles Thread 12/20/09

D Jack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5 game winning streak... all we gotta do is take care of Denver next week

Nice try 49ers fans. Philly is going on a playoff elimination streak to end the season, Denver is up next and hopefully Dallas after that
pimp.gif

the eagles played a good game and deserved to win.

the 49ers are close to being a good team but their just not quite there yet. hopefully they play with some pride and finish this season 8-8 with the two easygames left.

after the 3-1 start i know ill be dissapointed with 8-8 at best but if they go 8-8 it would be their first non losing season since 2002, they would have sweptthe best team in the divison and went 5-1 in the divison as well, so i would look forward to next season but these baby steps are getting tiring.

those damn seattle and vikings losses hurt now though.

I have respect for the 49ers and their fans...for the most part, they're classy...!+%! the Cowboys and their fans though.
laugh.gif

Great game 49ers. Hope your progress gets better under Singletary next season.

As for the Eagles...

I hope Vick is OK as well.
Desean with another monster performance...nothing else.
Trent Cole and the defense did work early and when needed.
McNabb looked shaky with his decision making today.

Good game, the Eagles got Desean and Vick so I'm def. gonna be hopin they do well in the postseason.

the whole season this team only teased me with winnable games but they always blow it
that one qb sneak by smith on 4 and 1....i cant believe the refs stopped the play when clearly smith didnt touch the ground and he went in for a touchdown butthey didnt call it
smh.gif

i dont know were the hell they are as a team

Well that fumble in the redzone really hurt us, who knows how the game could have turned out if we scored on that drive. Also, why try to score before the endof the half by attempting to drive down the field like that, makes no sense, that's we Alex threw that interception, trying to force the issue. As far asthe season goes, that Vikings game really took us a step backwards. Oh well, let the Nate Davis show begin.

i was watching those nate davis videos from the pre-season
eek.gif

damn that boy can throw on the run and he knows how to create a play after it has broken down.
davis looks like he has all of smith qualitys and more....i feel bad for smith but we need a change or somethin.

Definitely can't make a QB change right now. But training camp should be an open competition between Smith and Davis

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im all for nate davis BUT i dont want another qb change c'mon now

Why not, our season is over, and our next two opponents are the Lions and the Rams. Not exactly two strong teams with great defenses. I say let's seewhat he can do. Whether we lose the game or not, at this point in time who cares.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

im all for nate davis BUT i dont want another qb change c'mon now

Why not, our season is over, and our next two opponents are the Lions and the Rams. Not exactly two strong teams with great defenses. I say let's see what he can do. Whether we lose the game or not, at this point in time who cares.
By doing that you're essentially writing off Alex Smith completely. You can't just have a revolving door at QB. Alex deserves to finishout the season and next year there will be a QB competition (again) between Alex Smith, Nate Davis, and probably a veteran QB

i hope alex finishes the season strong.

truthfully while 8-8 = no playoffs

8-8= first time without a losing season in 7 years also

i would feel a little better if that happens.

Back
Top Bottom