Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
this is where its getting a little weird.

Continuity in offense? For gods sake, I stated Davis should get a quarter to play if he gets the chance. How in the world does that break any continuity the team may have?

He isn't going to start nor take smiths job. So in our last games coming up and its a blowout and Davis has the oppertunity to go in and play in the 4th qtr, he shouldn't because it will disrupt any continuity the offense has?

Clearly, this is a very touchy subject if that's the case.

Serious question, how old are you?

I think this is the latest point in the season we've started talking about the draft in quite some time.

My wish list with 2 picks in the first 20:

1a. Eric Berry: chances are slim, but the teams ahead of the Niners should have other needs to address...look at Crabs...while safety isn't the most direneed for us, he's the best player available by far and a definite Sing-type player.

1b. Joe Haden: The backup plan.

2. Jahvid Best: Homer pick...I know we just drafted Coffee, but Best is a much bigger threat in the spread. Treat him like Percy Harvin and let him make plays.

2b. Trent Williams...obviously fills a need here.

They need to address the special teams situation at least until we can draft someone in the off season. This is getting ridiculous. Week after week its killingus between the turnovers or just not being able to get any field position.

I had high hopes for the 9ers this season too.

Im sure they will come around. Mike's full first season as Coach..and they are buying into his system and way of play. He just needs to build more playersinto the system. Can you imagine their defense is only going to get better.

niketalker, you are a cool dude sometimes but you have to chill with the snide a-hole style comments you leave people man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

See you in 2 weeks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
...that thread totally backfired

whos gonna make our niner game thread for the next 2 weeks?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
we got the same football team so your cool in my bookniketalker, but you don't make pointless anti laker threads. its just something you don't do. anti laker propganda is something thats unecceptableon here.

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

See you in 2 weeks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
...that thread totally backfired

whos gonna make our niner game thread for the next 2 weeks?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

i will
nerd.gif

but why did my dude NT23 get suspened?

nevermind, i saw it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom