:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals 12/29 @ U. of Phoenix Stadium:::

Green Bay is 27th in the league against the run, they might be without Clay Mathews and probably the worst defense in the playoffs. They're near the bottom in sacks given up on offense so we should be able to get after the qb.

Niners need to come out, play physical on both sides and run the ball down their throats. Get after Rodgers and put a hurting on him.

I have no doubt the coaches will have our guys ready to play. We're healthy and on a 6-game winning streak.

Last edited:
why not? they dont scare me the least bit. exactly the type of team the niners beat up.

the kid QP :pimp:

One player...Aaron Rodgers :lol:. Like Brady he can take over a ball game all by himself.
I dont get why niner fans think we'll steamroll them, past 3 games have been close besides 2 quarters in the div round last yr.
AR, Nelson, Cobb, and Lacy will be tough. We will win if our offense can keep up with GB, but I dont like how Kaep doesnt see wide open targets and how some plays are called by the Mad Scientists. Just rather have faced CHI.

You can't "rather face someone else." You gotta have faith in your squad to get the job done. Niners are talented enough to go all the way. They are winning, and closing out games. That is all that really matters. Our front seven shouldn't have a many problems against GBs o-line. Hence, our secondary will be fine.

You can't "rather face someone else." You gotta have faith in your squad to get the job done. Niners are talented enough to go all the way. They are winning, and closing out games. That is all that really matters. Our front seven shouldn't have a many problems against GBs o-line. Hence, our secondary will be fine.
Yes you can; I rather face DAL, CHI, JAX, HOU instead of GB, and I still have faith in my team, hell I think they'll win the SB this year. 49ers shouldnt have any problems and secondary will be fine? They havent been fine the last 2 weeks or for 10 of the last 12 quarters theyve played against GB.

Back
Top Bottom