:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ The Georgia Dome 10/03:::

laugh.gif

what was that?

laugh.gif

AT least we held them to 3, our defense has been playing pretty well.

Those two picks were awful. I don't think Singletary will have the guts to make a QB change right now...

Those two picks were awful. I don't think Singletary will have the guts to make a QB change right now...

I cant believe were still winning. We need to score a touchdown, no more interceptions.

I cant believe were still winning. We need to score a touchdown, no more interceptions.

Unlike Singletary, at least Mora has real experience and isn't getting on the job training.

Unlike Singletary, at least Mora has real experience and isn't getting on the job training.

Originally Posted by acidicality

no need to pull him now, bench him after the game so troy smith can get all the snaps this week. As much as I hate smith i really dont wanna see carr out there

Originally Posted by acidicality

no need to pull him now, bench him after the game so troy smith can get all the snaps this week. As much as I hate smith i really dont wanna see carr out there

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Jim Mora sounds like he's auditioning for the Niners HC position.
i used to want him and knapp to take over the 49ers coaching way back when

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Jim Mora sounds like he's auditioning for the Niners HC position.
i used to want him and knapp to take over the 49ers coaching way back when

Back
Top Bottom