:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowbows @ Candlestick 09/19:::

Game
30t6p3b.gif

What a finish! I think that was Romo's best game of his career. Anyone can put up numbers when they're getting protection and their jersey is clean. But Romo was getting hit nearly every time he was dropping back, hurt the ribs, etc. And he came out and led them to a comeback. Signature moment for Romo...huge props to him.

49ers defense is nice, y'all got a nasty front four. Seattle couldn't run the ball last week and we couldn't do it either.

Can we please put in CK, Alex Smith looks for the checkdown every %+$%#+! play... Its annoying when our team has the weapons and he doesnt even bother throwing the ball

To be fair Crabtree and Braylon were out. I think this season we're rolling with Smith no matter what happens.

Tough loss, but hey, we're 1-1. Need to be very careful next week at Cincinnati, the 49ers are a better team but it could be a huge trap game. I'm not too concerned now, but if they lose next week I'll start being more pessimistic.

can a 49ers' fan please explain to me how they let austin get 143 and 3 tds?

they did know that dez wasn't playing, right?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Can we please put in CK, Alex Smith looks for the checkdown every %+$%#+! play... Its annoying when our team has the weapons and he doesnt even bother throwing the ball
Have you seen CK in the preseason?  Hes raw and not ready.  Alex Smith didnt lose this game, he was part of it since hes limited but the secondary blew it giving up big plays and the couldnt stop witten and miles

Originally Posted by acidicality

To be fair Crabtree and Braylon were out. 

We had Dez out, lost our starting center (Costa), our starting LG (Arkin), no Newman, Scandrick, and our only true Corner was a 75% Jenkins.

There's still people in here blaming alex?? Did yall even watch the game? Its like yall got blinders on or something. SMH at the hate for this man

The second half and in OT we had a very hard time getting a sustained drive. Yes we scored a TD but that was off a turnover with a short field. Very tough loss but we just need to bounce back next week.

I was at the stick today ( scored some last minute free tickets
pimp.gif
)
VERY frusterating second half. The whole team was playing bad, defense couldnt contain the WR's. Niners were playing not to lose, ughh...... god damn play calling was garbage! Hopefully Braylon is alright.

The amount of Cowboy fans there was surprising. almost 30-40% of the people i saw were cowboys

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by acidicality

To be fair Crabtree and Braylon were out. 

We had Dez out, lost our starting center (Costa), our starting LG (Arkin), no Newman, Scandrick, and our only true Corner was a 75% Jenkins.
That wasn't my point, reading is fundamental
laugh.gif
I was only talking about Alex Smith and the offense...I don't give a %*@* about the injuries the Cowboys had.

Another reason why i hate eagles fans

Miles austin is cold , and is a top 7 WR in the L no doubt, and dude was hurt today also.

Back
Top Bottom