:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Detroit Lions @ Ford Field 10/16:::

wow delanie...wow
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DangerousG

This isn't college son

What are you talking about? It doesnt matter! He crossed the plane with full possession dude,regardless of one foot down. Learn the rules son.

Not only was Alex late getting the ball out, the pass hung in the air FOREVER. Still should have been caught though.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

This isn't college son

What are you talking about? It doesnt matter! He crossed the plane with full possession dude,regardless of one foot down. Learn the rules son.

It's not ruled a full possession until he has both feet on the ground. Go away

Stafford is sucking hard this game. 49er defense doing a good job keeping him off balance.

This isn't college son

It's not ruled a full possession until he has both feet on the ground. Go away

So you're saying a receiver diving for a ball and catches it but only one foot hits the ground its an imcomplete pass?
roll.gif

Yes? Those are the rules. What do you want me to say
Even if he's in the middle of the field?
lolwut? I dont even know what you're talking about anymore. Just watch the game dude
laugh.gif

Point is Crabtree didnt get both feet in bounds on that play so no possession, no td. We wasted a TO challenging that.

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
this rule HAS to change. I mean, I will take it....but thats a catch.
laugh.gif

It's benefiting the team so, I'll take it as well, got a gift on that horse collar.

Offense in the red zone,
sick.gif

Alex Smith floating that ball
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom