:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers. vs. New Orleans Saints @ The Superdome11/25 :::

Both teams can consider this a revenge game of sorts. Saints are hot but their defense is terrible. We don't know who will start at QB for us and I really dont care......yet...

GO NINERS!

this time at their house. this will be interesting..lets go niners!

Run it down their throat ALL game.

Get after the QB.

W.

Edit-- I'm still pumped on Kap's performance last night, but as long as Alex Smith is healthy I think he's got to be our starter. Although I'm not opposed to Alex taking an extra week off to get 100% healthy if he needs to.

I feel for Alex though, finally earning the respect from everyone and Kaepernick goes out there and BALLS :lol: ... I have a feeling Alex Smith will become the scapegoat even moreso if things go wrong when/if he gets his starting job back next week. Not about to 2nd guess Harbaugh and the staff's decision either way.

Last edited:
Run it down their throat ALL game.
Get after the QB.
W.
Edit-- I'm still pumped on Kap's performance last night, but as long as Alex Smith is healthy I think he's got to be our starter. Although I'm not opposed to Alex taking an extra week off to get 100% healthy if he needs to.
I feel for Alex though, finally earning the respect from everyone and Kaepernick goes out there and BALLS :lol: ... I have a feeling Alex Smith will become the scapegoat even moreso if things go wrong when/if he gets his starting job back next week. Not about to 2nd guess Harbaugh and the staff's decision either way.

I hope we are fueled from the whole bounty issue and the whole audio about them "trying" to put a hurting on us. Let's do this!

Can't decide if Who Dat or Who Dey is worse. Both grammatically incorrect. Regardless really interested to see If the 9ers D can stop this team. Should be a great matchup. Kap getting the start?

I guess 1.75 games was a big enough sample size for them to make a sound judgment :lol:

And me as well. If you would have asked me before the Bears game who I thought should be our starting QB moving forward, I would have said Alex Smith. If you ask me the same question now, I will tell you I never want to see Alex Smith on the field again. What we saw last night is hopefully the start of something really special. Kaepernick carved up an elite defense....something we havent seen from Alex once time in 8 years. We saw our passing offense transform from short, high percentage sideline attack to a dynamic, vertical passing offense. If this is a sign of things to come, our offense would be exponentially more dangerous moving forward. I know we can expect a few rookie mistakes moving forward, but that comes with being a playmaker.

I am sold.

#FREEKAEPERNICK

I am ALMOST sold on handing over the reigns to Kaep. If he balls out against N.O, **** it give him the keys and LETS RIDE.

Last edited:
Might as well let him go now and see how he does so a decision can be made prior to playoffs. Better now than later

#FREEKAEPERNICK

I am ALMOST sold on handing over the reigns to Kaep. If he balls out against N.O, **** it give him the keys and LETS RIDE.

Regardless of who starts, both qbs should be able to ball out against that saints defense.

Might as well let him go now and see how he does so a decision can be made prior to playoffs. Better now than later
Haha no, were in the middle of a race for home field advantage with 4 of the last 6 games at NO, at STL, at NE, and at SEA. If AS is healthy, nows definitely not the time to start experimenting with a 2nd yr qb and see what we got when we need that first round by/home field advantage. I'd much rather have them iron out this situation during the off season. Now if CK starts this Sun and balls out against a hot NO team, I'd stick with CK at STL and into the future.

I'd say iron it out now, homefield means little anymore come playoff time. Having the hot team means everything. Get the right guy in there to make a serious run

Plus I think the team is still good enough to win a bye so regardless see which QB performs. Jim sees the practices, I'm guessing he has an idea

Should be a great game, was actually gonna head down to NO for thanksgiving to watch this game on sunday but my cousin flaked on me smh

Let's see if we can do the contenders a favor and put a hamper on the Saint's hopes for the playoffs.

Good move to start Kaep. If he has another great game, it is very possible Alex will never start another game for the 49ers again..

Wow Harbaughs got balls. Didnt expect this but good luck to CK. If he comes out with a W, keep him as starter. But cant trust too much as what Harbaugh says, he might be trying to keep the Saints on their toes.

If true, whatever happens going forward, I want to thank Alex Smith for being hard working, humble, and determined player and I appreciate dedication to the 49ers.

Back
Top Bottom