:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers. vs. New Orleans Saints @ The Superdome11/25 :::

Humble? Well you can't really be a first pick and suck it up for 7 years and be cocky. :lol:

I read Smith hasn't been cleared to practice yet? Is this true? He practiced last week, was there some set back?

Ehh, turns out that CK isnt penciled in the starter position, hes only running 1st team in practice. Maybe Harbs wants to play it safe and give CK the reps this week just in case AS isnt cleared, and doesnt want a repeat of last weeks last min test result.

Saints struggled against QBs that could run , RG3 and Cam, this season. Hope Kaep can utilize those legs on Sunday.

Ehh, turns out that CK isnt penciled in the starter position, hes only running 1st team in practice. Maybe Harbs wants to play it safe and give CK the reps this week just in case AS isnt cleared, and doesnt want a repeat of last weeks last min test result.

Yep same thing I read. It said that on Wednesday when Harbaugh said Kaep was getting the first team reps that Smith still wasnt medically cleared. There are reports though that even if Smith is medically cleared that Kaep is starting anyway so I am interested to see what happens when Alex is fully cleared next week.

I'm so hyped. Gona be at the game. Hoping to see alot of fellow 9er fans in the quarter Saturday and Sunday nite!

Talbert

I think the MOST telling report/tweet about the 49ers quarterback situation came from one Elizabeth Smith:

@lizbsmith11 No matter what life throws his way, he has the utmost respect, honesty and integrity

Man **** Joe Buck. I dont want to hear this guy all game :x

Kaepernick was the 36th overall pick, not the 45th. Dumb *** Fox. :smh:

Manningham!!! Kaepernick!!! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom