:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 12/08:::

We can stand toe to toe with you anytime any place

See I knew it was coming :rofl:

I was trying to give y'all props but now **** it.

Y'all went toe to toe and barely beat us at the stick. You don't make that drive and we win YOU wouldn't be talking nary a word and now you can hang with us?

STOP IT FIVE

We just beat you, doesn't this prove we CAN beat you?
In Seattle?  I wouldn't be too sure about that.

I mean anything's possible.  Man has walked on the moon, after all...  

Miracles do happen, is what I'm saying.  But I wouldn't count on it.

42-13

29-3

Lol you act like 2 of our losses this year haven't been by a hair - we couldve beaten the panthers/saints, not to mention significant injuries to our star players... 

we could've easily been neck and neck with you right now in the standings

all i'm gonna say is read David & Goliath - Malcolm Gladwell... 

being an underdog can be advantageous many times... especially in sports - look at all these recent superbowl winners who have come from wildcard spots

Last edited:
We just beat you, this proves we CAN beat you again.

I really hope your team is that sure of themselves in the playoffs... overconfidence & complacency = surefire way to an L

Yeah cause i'm playing on the field right? Da **** does my confidence have to do with how THEY play?

It's been competitive @ SF, supreme blowouts @ SEA but of course there's a chance, should you make the playoffs.

Over last 2 years in Sea-SF series:
Site Result
SF Niners 2-0, by 9 pts.
Sea Hawks 2-0, by 55 pts.

Last edited:
lol you got some bad reading comprehension skills...

law3001

No playboy as you and other Niners have done reread your statement, you can throw that corny argument out the window I understand fully what you typed and it was stupid. :lol:

Last edited:
No playboy as you and other Niners have done reread your statement, you can throw that corny argument out the window I understand fully what you typed and it was stupid.
laugh.gif
lol niketalk = the ultimate procrastination tool... been off for like 3 years and just tonight decided to come back on.

Homeboy, I never implied your **** talking had anything to do with how they play. I simply stated that I hope that the over confident mood that you're currently in = the same mood your team is in on game day.

Also over-confidence is human nature and has been the reason for failures/downfall many times before... ain't nothing corny about that

Last edited:
Over last 2 years in Sea-SF series:
Site Result
SF Niners 2-0, by 9 pts.
Sea Hawks 2-0, by 55 pts.
That doesnt mean ****. The only game the Seagulls completely dominated is the first game. The second game was much closer until the niners imploded and the game was out of hand in the late third quarter. Do yall just look at numbers?

We can stand toe to toe with you anytime any place

See I knew it was coming :rofl:

I was trying to give y'all props but now **** it.

Y'all went toe to toe and barely beat us at the stick. You don't make that drive and we win YOU wouldn't be talking nary a word and now you can hang with us?

STOP IT FIVE
Coulda, woulda, shoulda; Niners won. You dont make that INT in the RD and we're up two scores on you. All that doesnt matter, a win is a win and thats all that matters.

:rofl:
lol niketalk = the ultimate procrastination tool... been off for like 3 years and just tonight decided to come back on.

Homeboy, I never implied your **** talking had anything to do with how they play. I simply stated that I hope that the over confident mood that you're currently in = the same mood your team is in on game day.

Also over-confidence is human nature and has been the reason for failures/downfall many times before... ain't nothing corny about that

Whatever dude don't imply say what you mean, people can't interpret implications based on how you type you want me to see it you way type it that way then.

And you can't read, your statement that my overconfidence got anything to do with my team is CORNY. Cool thats not what you meant thats what you wrote.

And who cares when you log off or on who gives a damn about that? :rofl:

Last edited:
This guy said 29-3 wasn't domination.  I think it's time to check out of here.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda; Niners won. You dont make that INT in the RD and we're up two scores on you. All that doesnt matter, a win is a win and thats all that matters.

Slow bro ya boy said y'all could stand toe to toe after barely beating us that **** is a REACH, you boys are still in high school or what with these arguments and lack of complex dialouge comprehension? :rofl:

I'm really gonna walk you home on this one. The **** does this have to do with the Seahawks? Or are you talking about me? My downfall?

You boys man

Last edited:
Whatever dude don't imply say what you mean, people can interpret implications based on how you type you want me to see it you way type it that way then.

And you can't read, your statement that my overconfidence got anything to do with my team is CORNY. Cool thats not what you meant thats what you wrote.

And who cares when you log off or on who gives a damn about that?
This is a waste of time.

good game

hope to see you in the playoffs

That doesnt mean ****. The only game the Seagulls completely dominated is the first game. The second game was much closer until the niners imploded and the game was out of hand in the late third quarter. Do yall just look at numbers?
Lets look at the numbers, shall we?

29-3 Win.

172 Rush yards for SEA, 13 for SF

5 Forced Turnovers, to SF's 1

And over 13 minute differential for time of possession.

Yeah, it doesn't get any closer than that. 
indifferent.gif

i mean if my team had a history of mediocrity and all of a sudden are pretty good i'd be overly cocky too
bottom line, sf got the W. see you in the playoffs

:lol: don't you guys get tired of saying the same jokes? Unless your 26 I really don't see how you guys could remember so much about 95'

Slow bro ya boy said y'all could stand toe to toe after barely beating us that **** is a REACH, you boys are still in high school or what with these arguments and lack of complex dialouge comprehension? :rofl:
And Im referring to what you pointed about the niners making that final drive of the game. You cant point out that one single drive for your Seagulls loss.

Back
Top Bottom