:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ CenturyLink 09/15:::

View media item 570912
Might as well get this started. Toughest game of the year IMO since it's Clink, place is nuts..Hopefully we can get past the noise and have a much better performance than last year :x ..

As always, GO NINERS!

Go Hawks!

9ers offense looked super sharp. Feeling good about our D but we need to prove the O-Line issues from today were an aberration.

Can't wait for this one- some actual good football on Sunday night instead of this NFC East circus.

hell yeah i love big games and the fact that were playing them this early in the year is exciting. #ninergang we in this thang bruh :smokin

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Should be a good game if we handle the crowd noise and don't turn the ball over I think we win.

not even gonna lie.
i'll be surprised if we leave seattle with a win next week. that 12th man is real.

srs.

Kaep torched the Packers, but running the play clock down and barely getting plays off at home ain't going to work out well in Seattle with that noise. Seattle is the toughest place to play.

Lets go SF!

Kaep torched the Packers, but running the play clock down and barely getting plays off at home ain't going to work out well in Seattle with that noise. Seattle is the toughest place to play.

Lets go SF!

i thought Kaep and the offense would be able to work out this problem from last season. I lost count how many times the play clock was damn near at zero when we snapped the ball, and this was with the home crowd on their side.

niners gonna have to learn sign language this week if they're gonna get play calls in.

we're gonna have to get the ground game going early next week. cant wait to see Boldin and VD shut Sherman up next week.

Going to be a great game. It's going to be very difficult for the 49ers to come out of Seattle with a victory but it's definitely doable. Definitely need to be better with open-field tackling to get the W.

i thought Kaep and the offense would be able to work out this problem from last season. I lost count how many times the play clock was damn near at zero when we snapped the ball, and this was with the home crowd on their side.

niners gonna have to learn sign language this week if they're gonna get play calls in.

we're gonna have to get the ground game going early next week. cant wait to see Boldin and VD shut Sherman up next week.

View media item 431144

View media item 570912
Might as well get this started. Toughest game of the year IMO since it's Clink, place is nuts..Hopefully we can get past the noise and have a much better performance than last year :x ..

As always, GO NINERS!
Quit with all that toughest game ****
We bout to go to Seattle and dominate
Rich homie quan gonna have a field day again next week
Kaep gonna have a REMARKABLE game
Willis bout to go dumb
Gore bout to have his first 100+ yard game of the season
JUST WATCH
we taking this division AGAIN this year
Don't even give these Seattle fans a glimmer of hope
Game aint even gonna be close

Last edited:
yeah, the playclock management HAS to get better asap... especIally goIng Into Seattle

Going to be a tough game for us. Hopefully the offense gets things under control so we dont commit any turnovers. We need more out of our running game and another receiver to step it up.

Game of the week. Playing in seattle will be an early test for the niners. Hopefully they dont **** the bed like our last game.

Quit with all that toughest game ****
We bout to go to Seattle and dominate
Rich homie quan gonna have a field day again next week
Kaep gonna have a REMARKABLE game
Willis bout to go dumb
Gore bout to have his first 100+ yard game of the season
JUST WATCH
we taking this division AGAIN this year
Don't even give these Seattle fans a glimmer of hope
Game aint even gonna be close

Sounds like the perfect you talk about on here! Keep it real, bro! It's not going down like that at the Clink!!! Your fellow niners seem to know... Now, If you're coming uphere, pack your earplugs! Fit to get real loud for y'all! GO HAWKS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom