Rich homie quan gonna have a field day again next week
Kaep gonna have a REMARKABLE game
Willis bout to go dumb
Gore bout to have his first 100+ yard game of the season
JUST WATCH
we taking this division AGAIN this year
Don't even give these Seattle fans a glimmer of hope
Game aint even gonna be close

Sounds like the perfect you talk about on here! Keep it real, bro! It's not going down like that at the Clink!!! Your fellow niners seem to know... Now, If you're coming uphere, pack your earplugs! Fit to get real loud for y'all! GO HAWKS!!!!
it may get loud but we gonna quiet yall REAL early

i thought Kaep and the offense would be able to work out this problem from last season. I lost count how many times the play clock was damn near at zero when we snapped the ball, and this was with the home crowd on their side.

niners gonna have to learn sign language this week if they're gonna get play calls in.

we're gonna have to get the ground game going early next week. cant wait to see Boldin and VD shut Sherman up next week.

k...vernon might need to be more worried about kam.

It's rather peaceful in here for now I see. 

I'm keeping the peace until game day.... ok friday

2ebu52e.jpg

Too much aggression and sensitivity from fans on this site in general (not 9ers fans particularly).

Also I feel it's bad luck to talk too much **** before a big game.

Maaaaan, midway through last year I thought the 49ers/Texans Game Thread would see the death of a lot of NTers SNs. Now, if we see less than 3 people banned between now and the end of Sunday I'll consider this thread a major victory for everyone involved.

I hope Browner is back for this one

I just want to see and Quan get into it...its bound to happen

49ers are winning this.

Justin smith got hurt the Sunday before which affected things plus coming off that huge win in New England they were due for a let down.

I think the Seahawks are a good team but they were average most of last season until late November or so but peaked at the right time. I'm not buying that elite status label as of yet that people are putting them on.

Bottom line is if the 49ers don't have a similar start to the Sunday night game last season their winning that game.

Who was the last team to win in Seattle btw?

Last team to win in Seattle was Green Bay :lol:

For real though, Im pulling for the Niners but Seattle is going to be a tough test.

Last team to win in Seattle was Green Bay :lol:

For real though, Im pulling for the Niners but Seattle is going to be a tough test.

Yeah they got that 97 survivor series treatment in that last game which ended up affecting both teams seasons and the 49ers as well.

I think the 49ers get this win though. Seattle's probably the toughest place to play in these days but there not going 8-0 at home again this season

49ers are winning this.

Justin smith got hurt the Sunday before which affected things plus coming off that huge win in New England they were due for a let down.

I think the Seahawks are a good team but they were average most of last season until late November or so but peaked at the right time. I'm not buying that elite status label as of yet that people are putting them on.

Bottom line is if the 49ers don't have a similar start to the Sunday night game last season their winning that game.

Who was the last team to win in Seattle btw?

That's because it took our rookie QB a couple of games to figure it out.... What makes you so sure the 49ers are winning this?

Srs Question.

That's because it took our rookie QB a couple of games to figure it out.... What makes you so sure the 49ers are winning this?

Srs Question.

Never said I was 100% sure. I said I think they'll win and im confident in their chances. if I was sure they'd win I'd say I know their going to win.

Part of it was Russell improving of course but I still think part of it was them getting hot at the right time. You got magazines and analysts calling them a for sure Super Bowl favorite and that's a bit of a stretch to me based off of a hot 4-5 game stretch late last year.

Now if they play at that level from late last season consistently throughout this year ill be the first to admit I was wrong.

Hope our DB's aren't too "physical" with your terry cloth receivers tomorrow. Wouldn't want Harbough to cry to the league again

Back
Top Bottom