:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ CenturyLink 12/24:::

IMO the most beautiful stadium in the country, and one of the hardest places to play..

This is a MUST win and I hope they move on from the Pitt game because we need the #2 seed. 

GO NINERS!!

As a Steeler fan have to def give props to SF.. Alex Smith has definitely matured and become an accurate passer.. At the same time Marshawn Lynch is a beast so I think this will be a good match of wills..

Good luck though bro you def gave us a beat down last night..

I hope we can keep our streak of no rush TDs. But Lynch is in beast mode rt now. And u know harbaugh wants to whoop on Pete Carroll's squad.

Originally Posted by rtdix214

I just dont see seattle on the same level with 49ers
What's your deal?

49ers usually have a tough time in Seattle. This squad is different than years before though

Hawks by a small margin and the Beast Mode streak continues

What's your deal?

Besides the final score of the game, the other story of this game could be the attitude of the coaches to one another.  I'm sure our defense will have a gameplan for Lynch.  Does anybody know the status of P. Willis??  Are they just going to shut him down until the playoff start??

We need this W and Saints need to lose so we can get that first week bye...

We have to stop Marshawn, cant continue to let him play the way he has...

Come on now... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Seattles not to be taken lightly...

Especially on the road and theyre playing for a playoff spot.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

What's your deal?

49ers usually have a tough time in Seattle. This squad is different than years before though

The 49ers don't give up yards on the ground though. Only way the Seahawks win is winning the turnover margin (which is another thing the 49ers are better at). Tarvaris Jackson will be a non factor. I see a low scoring game. 49ers by 10.

this game is going to determine whether the 49ers will be at home for the divisional round or traveling to the superdome in round 2 if they get that far.

if they want that first round bye, they leave seattle with more points then the seahawks by any means necessary.

Flame suit on.....but I have a really, REALLY bad feeling about this game. Hope I am wrong.

Originally Posted by LB510

What's your deal?

Only way the Seahawks win is winning the turnover margin (which is another thing the 49ers are better at). Tarvaris Jackson will be a non factor. I see a low scoring game. 49ers by 10.
Stop it 
eyes.gif

23-14 SF

Seattle has been playing very well as of late, yeah our D may be the best in the league but they have been playing great themselves lately.

Qwest is a tough place to play, hopefully we can put up some points (not just FG's..) early and take them out of it. O-Line needs to come to play, a 1st round bye is definitely ours to take with Seattle and the Rams remaining on the schedule.

Stop it, Lynch is a great back, but we have a better defense. He can only make those super saiyan breaking tackles big plays if he can get past our D-line, which won't be often.

biggest worry is doug baldwin.

If the smiths can get to TJ then we should have a pretty easy game

expect the same from our offense. a steady stream of 3-7 yard passes and maybe a few big passes. gore probably won't run over their D.

niners win

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Seattles not to be taken lightly...

Especially on the road and theyre playing for a playoff spot.

I been thinking for a few weeks about lynch (no romo)I think he might break our streak, one thing that worries me is that or corners sometimes miss tackels...

Seattle's playing well and the first time the 49ers played them, it was a pretty close game aside from Ginn's returns. It's going to be a tough test...I'm thinking 49ers 24 Seahawks 21

Originally Posted by LB510

What's your deal?

The 49ers don't give up yards on the ground though. Only way the Seahawks win is winning the turnover margin (which is another thing the 49ers are better at). Tarvaris Jackson will be a non factor. I see a low scoring game. 49ers by 10.
Never said he would have a ton of yards doing it

Originally Posted by dland24

Flame suit on.....but I have a really, REALLY bad feeling about this game. Hope I am wrong.

You're not the only one dland. I've been eying this game for a while believing it will be are hardest test aside from the game at Baltimore.

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

As a Steeler fan have to def give props to SF.. Alex Smith has definitely matured and become an accurate passer.

Yes he has played better under Harbaugh. But he is far from an accurate passer? 
laugh.gif
 Let's not overlook Seattle, we've had a history of laying eggs there. That's one of the best fans in the league and hopefully we can keep our composure. 

Gonna be a close game but I believe the 9ers D holds up, Lynch gets 100 yards but no TDs, and Aldon Smith gets rookie sack record today.

Go 9ers! 20-13

I wouldn't be surprised if we lose this game. Even Vegas knows what's up. The moneyline is at pk on 5dimes.

Back
Top Bottom