:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. St. Louis Rams @ Candlestick 11/11:::

They should be rested and ready but I don't want them to look beyond the Rams to the Bears. I'm sure they'll be ready..

GO NINERS!

Vernon is finally gonna go off this game, I have a feeling they will make it a point to get him involved early.

Let's go!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, prices were ridiculously high for a game against the Lambs. Well, I guess I might have to watch it on TV.

I know right? My boy (Rams fan :lol: ) and I went last year so we thought why not make it an annual thing. I was hoping to troll in STL but its tough to choose going to Missouri over San Francisco :lol:

I've been itching to go to San Fran again but i think I'm going to do st louis and new england next month. Number 1 pick Alex Smith vs. number 1 bust sam bradford. :tongue:

Talbert

Can't wait, I can now fully embrace the football season (Giants are done, Cal sucks, NHL is on strike, and The NBA is in the back burner).

Like to see lots of runs and an efficient passing game...

Not an easy game by any means, but they should win this game

Anyone down to go half on tix or link up before the game. I fly damn near free and got no plans this weekend.

I'm very tempted to go to the game but I'm not trying to be up there dolo, if anyone's down to go inbox me and we'll figure something out for sure

damn...a bad looking opening drive so far. i just hope they don't come out rusty just due to the fact they played 1 game for almost 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom