:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. St. Louis Rams @ Candlestick 11/11:::

We did not win, we did not tie we lost

We can kiss any type of home field advantage goodbye.

Oh and Seattle is right there. :smh:

I hope Alex is okay.

Last edited:
A tie? :smh: You can't expect to win giving up 160 on the ground and missing tackles. I'm really disappointed in this team. To come out and play like this after a bye week at home is embarrassing.

Damn. Never seen an entire stadium so quiet after a game. Not even after home losses.

Neither team wanted the W. And Jeff Fisher out coached Harbaugh today.

I thought Kaep played pretty well for being just thrown in there, made some nice throws to the sideline. But looked pretty hesitant and had some cringe worthy moments trying to keep plays alive.

Akers really letting us down this year...

I thought Kaep played pretty well for being just thrown in there, made some nice throws to the sideline. But looked pretty hesitant and had some cringe worthy moments trying to keep plays alive.

This can create a QB controversy in San Francisco. :nerd:

^ In no way should it. CK played well, especially for the situation he was thrown into but hes definitely not ready, especially if we want to make a deep run in the playoffs. Guy can run but good defenses will take that away. He cant read defenses and his pocket play isnt even close to starting level. And most importantly, he lacks the confidence. Hope Alex is good to go by Monday.

Clete Blakeman and his crew need to sit out a few games. That was one of the worst ref'd games of all time
I could care less about him being a Husker alum. He sucks

Last edited:
Pretty much a loss. And we're lucky it wasn't a blowout. Kap was underwhelming so I hope everyone can be quiet and realize Alex gives us our best chance to win. Kap had two fumbles he's lucky weren't crushing turnovers. Defense was trash again. Willis got punked a couple times by Stephen jackson. It's one thing to come out rusty and another to just be totally unprepared and indifferent.

Akers might be letting us down a bit this year, but he REALLY played great for us last year so I'm willing to give him a bit of a break for the time being.

Hopefully Cutler & Smith sit out and Kaepernick gets the start. He played a lot better in the 4th. Why aren't Jacobs and James playing?

Back
Top Bottom