Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

They all do pretty much the same ****. Sneakers, clothes, make up, hair...

Regular cats known by a particular community...

Last edited:
edit: i'm trying to quote somebody, but this ishh is all over the place lol

sixburgh sixburgh i really don't care, but his chick looked kind of pissed and embarrassed that she got proposed to at a sneaker show in front of screaming teenagers... she didn't even kiss dude back

Last edited:
I kind of like bulls for the summer time

I kinda like em too, but the hits of that green/blue gradient on the side just throws it off for me.

The only hell no for me from this pack is dj delz imho. Reminds me too much of that rise45 collab and the cartoon head is just silly.

@T_blake Not that you owe anyone explanation, it was obviously your opportunity to do what you wanted with.
However, since you brought it back up, rather than saying that your presence influenced people to stop expressing their opinions of how you basically wasted said opportunity, would you like to expand on the statement you were trying to make about collabs?

Also, all the ones that have been revealed are in one Foamer video. None of them are for me but I think Hes' and Sneakerhead's are OK and the top 2. Foamer's aren't bad looking at all either but I can't help but think of the Cortez being the only shoe associated with Gump. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a She Got Kicks collab in the future, especially since she's from that area.

Last edited:
I didn't even know you (Blake) was in the thread til I went back and read certain comments

it was a lazy effort and has already been done before

adidas had releases with all white shoes paired with markers years ago

and I've already commended you on bringing all this together if that's true (based off tony) and defended what yall bring to the table

your shoe is ok, nothing bad and nothing special

I do feel like some of yall take too many offers from companies tho

yall can be leveraging a lot better to partner with companies instead

and I said all this before you were here

Must be rough being an Internet personality and having such thin skin to the point you spend time on forums arguing with people that disagree/dislike your taste.

Cool dawg, you're not in this.

and you can dislike my taste, everyone has their own opinion. But atleast know what's going on behind the scenes before you tap you're fingers on niketalk thinking you know what you're talking about...

Haha. I check NT real quick on my lunch and this is what I see. Doesn't get more basic than this.

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 5.27.30 PM.png

@T_blake Not that you owe anyone explanation, it was obviously your opportunity to do what you wanted with.
However, since you brought it back up, rather than saying that your presence influenced people to stop expressing their opinions of how you basically wasted said opportunity, would you like to expand on the statement you were trying to make about collabs?

Also, all the ones that have been revealed are in one Foamer video. None of them are for me but I think Hes' and Sneakerhead's are OK and the top 2. Foamer's aren't bad looking at all either. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a She Got Kicks collab in the future, especially since she's from that area.

Haha. I check NT real quick on my lunch and this is what I see. Doesn't get more basic than this.

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 5.27.30 PM.png

:lol:

whoever is pretending to be me its a joke. I'm not sure why the personal attacks continue, but I'm not invested in arguing. If people like it thats awesome, I don't have animosity. I didn't think I was popular enough to have someone fan boying hard enough to masquerade as me on Niketalk about a shoe but however you want to roleplay is fine by me.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone thinks this is a reflection of me.

whoever is pretending to be me its a joke. I'm not sure why the personal attacks continue, but I'm not invested in arguing. If people like it thats awesome, I don't have animosity. I didn't think I was popular enough to have someone fan boying hard enough to masquerade as me on Niketalk about a shoe but however you want to roleplay is fine by me.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone thinks this is a reflection of me.
here's my tweet RE this account
Must be rough being an Internet personality and having such thin skin to the point you spend time on forums arguing with people that disagree/dislike your taste.
sorry in advance for whoever is posting this

Back
Top Bottom