Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I just signed up for the Afew raffle for the hell of it. I'm sure it's too late, but I figured 'why not?'

Hit this morning on those Afews! Came out to 191 and some change due to $30 shipping. Haven't had a pair of Saucony's since I was 15/16.... Can't wait!

Anyone grab the Perf HT 6Ks yet? All three CWs are looking really nice, interested in the quality of the materials. Might order one of them amd one of the Space pack next time Saucony has an Originals sale since they have free returns.

Any size 13 looking for Bushwhackers sample ? Nothing different than OG release just available in the size 13. Unfortunately no box

Bushwhackers already came today - dude I got 'em from only lives about 90 mins away. Man, they are niiiice...

Just wondering, but did they only come with the bungee sport laces, or were they supposed to have extras?

Would the Afews release in the states? Is that a common thing? Someone enlighten me. I'm just getting back in the Saucony game.

I did fam but I would like to know what's the point of winning the raffle if they're hitting the states. I wouldn't have to pay that $30 shipping, right?
I would say the quantity will be low for states release. Afew raffle win guarantee a pair.

Bushwhackers off ebay. Were listed as $175 obo, got them for $155 (+ $10 ship/- $5 ebay bucks). I don't even know when the last time I even saw them in my size on ebay, and I can't recall ever seeing them for less than like $250.

Martinis I got off Mercari.

That's a good day's work right there!!

Back
Top Bottom