Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Happy to see some different models dropping. These made in Italy 5000's look buttery. 😍
Screenshot_20220603-234023_Instagram.jpg

Happy to see some different models dropping. These made in Italy 5000's look buttery. 😍
Screenshot_20220603-234023_Instagram.jpg
I saw a pair of these but in different c/w in march as a sample. It looked nice and hopefully the quality is as good or better than the Portuguese made ones.
According to this “ad” they look expensive anyway!

Anyone order anything from Saucony recently? I ordered a pair of vegtan 6000s at the end of May that had an eta of about a week later.,Now it reads delayed with no update info for nearly 2 weeks. Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues with recent orders.

Just saw these:

Saucony Shadow 6000 - Stoney Creek.jpg
Shadow 6000 - Stoney Creek

I like them, but I'll wait for them to be up directly on Saucony.

Just saw these:

Saucony Shadow 6000 - Stoney Creek.jpg
Shadow 6000 - Stoney Creek

I like them, but I'll wait for them to be up directly on Saucony.
Or go on sale?

Welp... I guess no vegtans for me. I called FedEx and then had to call Saucony, they said too much time has passed and they were most likely lost. I got a refund, but really wanted the shoes. :frown:

Hey all - how do Grid Azuras fit compared to 6Ks? I generally go down .5 from my average 10 to a 9.5 in 6Ks (and 9Ks, as well), but stick with 10s in 5Ks and earlier models. TIA

Finally! The delivery of the Shadow 6000 ‘Kintsugi’ is getting closer. According to an e-mail from my dealer two days ago they should arrive next week or the one after that!
Been waiting since forever (well…) for this pair!
FEDECB80-F58E-41FC-BBD4-D9C4266670BE.jpeg

Added a picture as a reminder of these beauties!

Yeah, I saw that they were available there now. My will arrive next week according to the latest mail. Can’t wait!
In the meantime I bought two Grid 9000!
D0C862FB-16DB-4997-99FF-0212FA24D7F4.jpeg
E4ED3F00-59B9-45A2-AE09-2CECB688405F.jpeg

The model is one of the absolute comfiest!
Very glad that I found these.

Back
Top Bottom